Here's Some Pics Of Scott Hall At WWC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
top.jpg
Hall_at_WWC.jpg
Litorazor.jpg

PeepShow

He doesnt look as fat as he did back in TNA< nut he still looks much , much older than he did 5 yrs ago

TheAnswer

Reaction score
damn he's 55? I didn't know he was that old.

Reaction score
damn just yesterday he was facing HBK in a ladder match and now he's 55! but doesnt look like he is in bad shape for 55

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
55 what the fuck?!?! Damn he is and looks old.....thank god hes not as fat as he used to be..I wanna see him wrestle though

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well, yeah he looks old, but he lost a lot of weight and that's good,glad to see him back

Reaction score
He's 48 he'll be 49 in October, I have no idea where you got 55 from, check your facts. Hall really doesn't look half bad for his age, and not as bad as he looked in TNA, I'm actually pretty happy for the guy.

What is you talking about he's 55 years old he was born on June 20, 1952

The Godfather

Reaction score
He was born in 1958 according to Obsessedwithwrestling, as well as IMDB also if you search google, most if not all of the sites list him as being born in 1958. The wikipedia page is one of the first sites that comes up on google, and in the little page preview description below the link it reads:
Scott Hall (born October 20, 1958) is an American professional wrestler. In the course of his career, which has spanned three decades, Hall has wrestled for ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Hall - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

But strangely when you open the wikipedia page it changes to 1952, just another reason why you can't trust wikipedia.

Mugen

Reaction score
According to wikipedia he's 55.

He doesn't look that good in my opinion.
Actually, it says he is 49. The one saying he was 55 was just reverted back.

Damn, the years took a toll on him and I'm glad he lost weight.

PeepShow

Yup, every time I go to Scott Hall's Wiki page, it says hes 49 as well.....Hmmmmm :g:

Rell

Reaction score
I'm happy to see Hall doing good with his self. It seems so many wrestlers have been dying lately, so when I see a guy like Scott Hall doing good it makes me happy. Hopefully he will stay in shape and eventually get a chance to compete in the big leagues again. I know he has lost a step as a wrestler which is natural for a guy his age, but an on air personality wont hurt.

ncryan10

Reaction score
he looks better the he did in that g-unit shirt