• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was envious that Miz was hitting that, but jelly that he is getting married? certainly not. Marriage is for squares.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think he cheated on her in the past too. Poor girl. :downer:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
How did that even happen? I can't see how she could go with someone like the Miz, let alone marry him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
How did that even happen? I can't see how she could go with someone like the Miz, let alone marry him.

Really?

I could see the little kiddie virgins wondering about this, but I assumed you had a little more swag about you. For starters obviously a ton of wrestlers date wrestlers. He passes step 1. I am sure he makes her laugh, and he is a confident dude with a little swag to him. He makes stupid faces, but all in all I wouldn't classify him as an ugly dude. So yea, Miz outkicked his coverage, but haven't we all at one point or another?

Reactions: CM Punk and seabs

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, well, well.

The whole forum laughs at the Miz not being a real man, but he's screwing all of you by screwing Maryse.

Imagine the kids :datass:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Miz finally proposes to Maryse after all these years of dating her I still dont know how hes managed to date someone like Maryse he must be one hell of a guy for her to love him

Cult of personality.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Miz finally proposes to Maryse after all these years of dating her I still dont know how hes managed to date someone like Maryse he must be one hell of a guy for her to love him

91f3aa65515edd4fc432a5753eead6ba.jpg

Need I say more?