Here comes....The Animal!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Im not sure if its looking the way i wanted, so i want to know your feedback about it guys.
Thanks ;)

batista1.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

It's not the bad, the color is pretty original, but the font is doing nothing for me.

8/10

PeepShow

Its pretty cool. Just the way it jumps off at my is whats looks good about it. The PSD is pretty plain and still, but its still pretty good.

8.5/10

the dark knight

as i said on msn, just plain awesome. its really nice to see your work again.

there are only 2 flaws:

1)batista
2)if you had a border standing out a lil bit, like a rectangular bluish black with shadows, it would be magic.

:moon:

.Arv

Reaction score
too strong contrast , annyoing text .. the blending is not good at all.. you have got lots of tuts to go dude

Wrestling Station

too strong contrast , annyoing text .. the blending is not good at all.. you have got lots of tuts to go dude

1-Nothing about contrast, i added sharp filter to it.
2-What do you mean by annoying text?
3- I didnt blend the psd at all btw.. i made this one as a sharp sig, as i tried some new stuff in bkg. C4D software is something new for me too.

Markz

Reaction score
I think if you just had the name once bigger with a better effect this would be perfecto, until then 8/10! (Still brilliant)

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
hmm the background reminds me of the ps2 when you start it up lol

the sig itself is ight but i aint really feeling it, i think this was another one of your quik ones cuz iv seen better from ya.

Kassidy

Reaction score

^^^^ I hate when people think they are so good that they can be a asshole when commenting on someones work

Wrestling Station

hmm the background reminds me of the ps2 when you start it up lol

the sig itself is ight but i aint really feeling it, i think this was another one of your quik ones cuz iv seen better from ya.

how did you know that it was a quick one? hehe thats true.. these days im not into patience of doing a 45min PS banners. I only have a go for 5-7mins quick banners lol..

thanks for the feedback everyone, appreciated!

.Arv

Reaction score
^^^^ I hate when people think they are so good that they can be a asshole when commenting on someones work

its the truth .. but its clearly not often used in the gfx section on this forum -.-

oh well , i am outta this forum , i really hated the way people in the gfx section all favortised

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
how did you know that it was a quick one?

lol well you and i are both are skilled very well at gfx and if i did a quik one it would come out something like that also ;)

---

.Arv you appear to be a stuck up self centered ass so go leave... i doubt you will be missed.

Famou$ 187

This text aint that good.Good background.A border woukd b good.8/10.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
it has a 1px black border.... hard to notice tho.