Help with Roster Split

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Krendall

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm setting up my Universe for 2K16 (PC version, which is why there's no prefix) and I need some help on splitting the roster. What I want to do is make the brands RAW and NXT, and I want RAW to contain all the power/brawler/"WWE main event" types while NXT has the athletic/lucha/technical wrestlers. There are a few wrestlers I'm really not quite sure where to put them because I haven't seen quite enough of them or I just can't really determine their style (I'm putting which show I'm leaning towards, but I want other opinions):
Blake & Murphy (NXT)
Vaudevillains (NXT)
Enzo & Cass (RAW)
Wade Barrett (RAW)

I'm also not sure which version of Austin I want to use. While Stone Cold is one of the most popular wrestlers ever, Stunning Steve would let me use the Hollywood Blondes and give a bit more star power to NXT.

Last edited: