• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What up everyone....so I need some help from you guys.....especially the artists.....my skill is famous.....I tell people that my skill can be explained really simple....my stick figures come out crooked.....neway on to the topic...I'm looking to getting a new tatoo....I'm looking for a cross but I want something new a cool design of it. I vaguely remember Eddie Guerrero's tatto....I thought it was great but I can't actually find a picture of it and that was his design. I know I can't design for shit so I'm asking you peeps to help me out....anyone that tries something will get repped

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
in this video he talks about the tattoo and they even zoom in on and you get very nice look at it hope it helps

sorry i dont know how to embed them on this site yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuwCr6hoDks

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
anytime, your right it is iv never seen that good of a view of it befor looks good, now rep me sucka lol jk