Help Promote TWC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Its possible and all but I highly doubt it especially if he attempted the Tester Challenge. Dont believe him though.

paladin

Reaction score
I'm still playing it every once in a while but I mostly do exhibition matches. I'm bored with story mode so I don't really play them anymore.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
well.. i really loved playing it, espescially the gm mode, I finished the gm mode for four times and my current WHC is Matt Hardy...

Ben

Reaction score
Added Facebook, Twitter and Google +1 buttons to the top of all threads. It's a quick and easy way to help us out in search engines which will result in more traffic to the site and hopefully more members as a result.

Twitter and Facebook is nice to use, but the +1 button is the new thing that google is using to help with searches. Simple and easy to use, only have to enter your google account info once and then your free to click away on the button and +1 a thread. Would appreciate anyone who is willing to help out with this.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I liked it on Facebook and put my Lumberjack Club on my FB. Good idea.

Ben

Reaction score
Anything that links back to us helps, so thank you.