Help plz.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Well fuck me, it's not open.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Still doesn't mean it is not your ISP. But we can try to fix that now, do this:

Options - Preferences - Bit Torrent. There will be a section called protocol encryption, mark it as enabled if it hasn't already been done.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Still doesn't mean it is not your ISP. But we can try to fix that now, do this:

Options - Preferences - Bit Torrent. There will be a section called protocol encryption, mark it as enabled if it hasn't already been done.

Kizza

Reaction score
I did that, it doesn't look like it's going to work. I started a new one, but it says it's downloading, but it's 0%, Seeds are 0 (47) Peers 0 (36) and yeah, it's just not doing anything.

It's not the ISP though, because my dad uses torrents with the same internet provider to full success.

Kizza

Reaction score
I did that, it doesn't look like it's going to work. I started a new one, but it says it's downloading, but it's 0%, Seeds are 0 (47) Peers 0 (36) and yeah, it's just not doing anything.

It's not the ISP though, because my dad uses torrents with the same internet provider to full success.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Alright then, read this and have fun. http://portforward.com/help/pfprogression.htm

monkeystyle

Reaction score

Alright then, read this and have fun. http://portforward.com/help/pfprogression.htm

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Follow all those steps and if that doesn't work for you then I've got nothing.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Follow all those steps and if that doesn't work for you then I've got nothing.

Kizza

Reaction score
I've tried it, I had no idea if I've done it properly.

Kizza

Reaction score
I've tried it, I had no idea if I've done it properly.