Help Monkeystyle pick a new hat.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What kind of hat should I buy?

• Bowler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboy

• Fedora

• Homburg

• Slouch

• Trilby

• Total voters
Reaction score
No, I will not pull your finger again. Once was enough, you dirty dirty man.

Reaction score
lmao, it would be pretty hard to put it into mono syllabical words. ill try anyways

to rated R;
you are a dumb fuck. go die.

i would've said mor but i couldn't... anyways this fucker is gay he neg repped me twice, for no apparent reason

but back to the point, dnt get any of these hats; they don't have anough personality... get a fez

fez.gif

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lmao, it would be pretty hard to put it into mono syllabical words. ill try anyways

to rated R;
you are a dumb fuck. go die.

i would've said mor but i couldn't... anyways this fucker is gay he neg repped me twice, for no apparent reason

but back to the point, dnt get any of these hats; they don't have anough personality... get a fez

fez.gif

I considered a fez, but I don't want to be confused with those Shriners.

As to Headcheese, he negged me a couple of times, but he's stopped since I started negging him back with gay erotica.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh that makes sense too, and here I was getting all proud of myself. lol. Still, I hope he enjoys the gay erotica.

This Guy

he also had to stop negging because mike chaos disabled it for him cuz he was doing it to everyone.

you know whats funny about that? Everytime he has signed onto this place with a new name, one of the first things he does that leads to his ultimate ban is abusing the rep system :)