• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
We won?
tumblr_m9u3nmfmVK1qmmpea.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That is messed up. No rules were broken.

*tap into inner Gohan powers*

THIS IS BOLD SH*T! :angry:

Reactions: Doxo

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

I hope he gave an explanation, as he is actually legally required to do.

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Think it could have been those last few votes... noone posted that they voted, it could have been someone without 10 posts... but the Walking Dead forum had at least 3 people with less than 10 posts vote.. this might be turned around, hopefully.. Solidus has the info.

Reactions: Solid Snake

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Think it could have been those last few votes... noone posted that they voted, it could have been someone without 10 posts... but the Walking Dead forum had at least 3 people with less than 10 posts vote.. this might be turned around, hopefully.. Solidus has the info.
No it wasn't. I checked and they don't allow multiple accounts to vote. As much as I hate saying it, we did break that rule. I'm not going to say who because I realised they deleted the post where they said they did it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We lost because members on here who live together share the same IP, thus it looked like people signed up multiple accounts.. My guess anyways. Still not fair but oh well.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
We lost because members on here who live together share the same IP, thus it looked like people signed up multiple accounts.. My guess anyways. Still not fair but oh well.
Nah, like Reag said a member did create a 2nd account and sadly instead of removing that one vote, they exercised their discretion to dq us. Still sucks :(

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nah, like Reag said a member did create a 2nd account and sadly instead of removing that one vote, they exercised their discretion to dq us. Still sucks :(

I think they would have had it been one member but it looked like several did it, which looks a lot worse.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
It was indeed just one member who signed up twice, too bad.
Thanks for your efforts though, we almost did it!