Help Create TWC User/Reputation Ranks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taker

Reaction score
Favorite GM of all time?

Many General Managers of Smackdown & Raw have come and gone, GM's have put on loads and loads of great matches over the years, but there can only be one favorite General Manager...Which is your all time favorite?

Mine would have to be Paul Heyman, he was a funny GM, and always came down to the ring and interferred in many feuds. Interferring got him, Tomestoned by the Undertaker, a Soap shoved down his throat and many more hilarious things on Smackdown. He put on many of the best matches in the WWE, Undertaker Vs. Booker T at Judgment Day 2004, and many more.

kurten

Reaction score
Gms may be funny, but nothing beats commissioner Foley

v1-power

Reaction score
man holla i like theadore long man

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
i would say regal was my favorite gm/commissioner of all time.

03mnm

Reaction score
I got to admit there has been a lot of GM's I liked. I remember Bischoff in WCW. I hated him but he was great made some good matches and made some comments about Vince McMahon
on Nitro, I liked Steph McMahon she was hot, Heyman was good , and Cornette is good on the mic but My fav GM is Teddy Long. The guy makes me laugh with his catch phrases. He is small and I like when he stands up for himself against people like Kennedy. He is great all hail T Low.

xtremebadass

My response...anyone was better than Kurt Angle. lol

Montana

I don't know if Vince Counts, but he has to be my favorite.

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
Although an *******, Bischoff was a good GM, but my favorite would probably be Vince, just because he's so easily "humiliated".

Soulpower

This is an easy anwser. My favorite Gm is.... Theodore Long and if you disagree, he'll put you in a match... against the Undatakah!! Holla Holla Holla!!

" Does stupid dance as he walks away from the topic'.

MJ807

Reaction score
My favorite was Eric Bischoff he was the best GM ever and I didn't even realize it until he left Raw but now that hes gone I wishe he was back on tv because I'm so ****ing tired of seeing Vincent Kenedy McMahon every single week.

xtremebadass

Since I didn't give an answer back then, I would like to say the best part of teh whole GM war, was Bishoff vs. Steph, because that whole Billy and Chuck wedding was priceless, Eric pulls off the mask and he was the minister and then parked his ass in the front row and started a RAW uprising, so i think both Eric and Steph were great, they were also the first, maybe that's why

Malone Hart

Reaction score
Eric Bischoff was the best GM, he had that face and knew what to say so that you hated the ground he walked on, and you loved it when he got his ass kicked.

Reaction score
No doubt about it, Vince is the best of all time. Probably the best character on the mic of all time as well. He single handedly (well with a little help from Austin) saved the WWE by stepping out from behind the commentators desk and putting himself in the spotlight as the known owner and abuser of his power in WWE.

But since he's never really been considered "general manager" I would have to say Eric Bischoff. I know most people didn't like him, but I really enjoyed Bischoff's time as GM. Heel GMs always work better than faces. It was interesting to watch things play out, because you never knew what Bischoff was going to do, but you always knew he was going to involve himself somehow. I remember countless times that he screwed over HBK in his quest to get the belt off of Triple H in 2003-2004. That made me hate Bischoff so much, that's how I knew he was good. Also the feud he has with Cena in 2005 was pretty good as well.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
It has to be Vinnie Mac, in the attitue era he was brilliant his feud with austin for most of late 90's, that was sports entertainment at it's peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.