Help Chris Escobar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Hey guys..this might get closed..I hope not but I have to spread the word.

Message from Chris on Myspace:

Well most of you already know that this past Saturday I re-broke my leg in the same place as the first time. In the middle of wrestling Lance Lube I picked him up for a fall away slam and my leg snapped in mid motion. Freak Accident.

How ever unlike the first time I am being forced into surgery which is scheduled for March 12th. The only bad thing about that is I have no insurance and no money. I need to raise 50% of the cost by the time the 12th comes in order to have this surgery done.

So what I am asking at the very least is for you to repost this bulletin so that people who may be willing to donate have the info to do so.

Wonderofyou.org

org when you go there look for:

Pure Talent" Chris Escobar's Surgery Fund (Lisa Gawlas' son) - For the uninsured, you are the only hope. Chris broke his leg at a wrestling event on 2/28/09 and we need to raise funds so he can have his surgery.

Please help us with whatever you can afford

and just click the link to help!

Thank you very much in advance to everyone who is nice enough to repost this and to those who donate.

I first posted this about 2 hours ago. And we have already had 4 donations! I can't put into words how thankful I am to all you who are reposting and donating...

Thank you very very much to all of you.

Please if you can donate some money. Anything will be accepted. Mods if you have to close this then so be it but I hope you wont