Helms update, Cena takes shot at TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

we need Helms Back...

cena meh.. we have heard bashing from other wrestlers, so it isn't really anything new

The Rated R CMStar

Just Kurt Angle? Don't forget AJ Styles in the bashing WWE community?

John Cena was clearly joking, yet he is a dick. But when you hear Kurt Angle or AJ Styles, specially Kurt Angle, he is just bitter, complaining about every damn thing in the WWE.

PeepShow

wow so when kurt angle takes 10 shots at the WWE he's a hero. and when cena does it once, he's a dick...wow.

talk about biased sheep...:nonono:

Sheep never understand what they eat.. they just eat! and that applies on the sheepfans of TNA. brain washed people T_T lol

Just Kurt Angle? Don't forget AJ Styles in the bashing WWE community?

John Cena was clearly joking, yet he is a dick. But when you hear Kurt Angle or AJ Styles, specially Kurt Angle, he is just bitter, complaining about every damn thing in the WWE.

No No No No No. Cena can take shots and and complain all he wants. I could honestly care less about that. The thing that pissed me off at first was the fact that he says that he thought TNA was done. The whole lying thing was blwon out of preportion b/c I didnt really know he was lying. I didnt know that Cena and Joe where firends. I could honestly care less about those 2. But yeah, can someone explain how what I said makes me a sheep?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, he does if Vinny Mac tells him to, or he will get canned. And Vinny Mac wants him to be that kind of a person. So what does that tell you?

I'm afraid I'm not following you here.

He acts a certain way on camera, but off that's a whole different story. Sure he has professional guidelines to follow but that doesn't mean that he has to be a good little boy because kids look up to his character.

Point is here, you initially made a sarcastic remark regarding him being a role model. I don't care for Cena, but he's nobody's role model and never asked to be. The fact that kids look up to him is not his fault, nor should he be held accountable to those who buy into the character. He's human, give him a break.

Great One

To be fair, 75% of his fanbase doesn't read these news reports so I doubt it really matters. I'm just glad he isn't a complete bitch, tbh, and find this funny like the rest of the shots they take at each other.

flo23

Reaction score
Sheep never understand what they eat.. they just eat! and that applies on the sheepfans of TNA. brain washed people T_T lol

brain washed?? sorta like the wwe ones that think gimmicks and promos make a great wrestler and wrestling skills dont matter? brain washed like the little kids that grow up thinking cena is the best cause hes champion. TNA fans are brain washed?

...NO I'AM NOT A TNA FAN.

Kaedon

Reaction score
brain washed?? sorta like the wwe ones that think gimmicks and promos make a great wrestler and wrestling skills dont matter? brain washed like the little kids that grow up thinking cena is the best cause hes champion. TNA fans are brain washed?

...NO I'AM NOT A TNA FAN.

Actually 2 of TNAs top guys say gimmicks, characters, and promos make a great (read SUCCESSFUL) wrestler. So there goes your logic. A guy can be a great wrestler, but if he cant cut a promo and he doesnt have a character to connect with the fans, the chances of him getting over are astronomical.

The quote was probably taken way out of context to make him look bad because if the IWC as a hole doesnt shit on Cena every chance they get, well they just arent doing their job.