Helloooo!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marissa Cooper

So I'm Kaisa and I'm a huge nerd when it comes to teen dramas. I've basically seen everything. So umm, let's list my ships:

The OC:
Seth/Summer
Ryan/Marissa

One Tree Hill:
Lucas/Peyton
Brooke/Julian

Gossip Girl:
Chuck/Blair
Dan/Blair
Dan/Serena (I guess? I always change my mind when it comes to them lol)

Glee:
Puck/Rachel

90210:
Oscar/Naomi (Don't beat me with sticks lol!)

See normally Liam/Annie would be exactly my type but I just hate her. With a burning passion lol.

Dawson's Creek:
Dawson/Joey
Pacey/Joey

I can't help but like both lol.

Pretty Little Liars:
Toby/Emily (Yes, I am shipping the psycho with the lesbian)
Hanna/Lucas

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome, Kaisa!

Glad you found the board, any teen drama obsessed nerd is welcome here, it's our oasis lol

Since you shared, figured I'd share mine back.... I'm a huge nerd too --

The O.C.:
Seth/Summer (We definitely share this one)
Ryan/Taylor (Sorry)

One Tree Hill:
Lucas/Brooke (HUGE BL/Brucas fan)
Brooke/Julian (I also like Brulian)

Gossip Girl:
Chuck/Blair (Who doesn't love Chuck and Blair?)
Dan/Georgina (I'm very weird with my 'ships sometimes lol)

Glee:
Brittany/Santana (Who doesn't pull for the ambiguous lesbian couple?)
Quinn/Sam

90210:
Liam/Naomi (Liam and Naomi is one of my OTP currently)
Navid/Adrianna (If they're not endgame, I'll kill the writers lol)

I don't like Annie either ;)

Dawson's Creek:
Dawson/Jen (I've always preferred Jen over Joey for Dawson)
Pacey/Joey (So meant to be.... Dawson and Joey were great friends)

Pretty Little Liars:
Emily.... to be honest, I 'ship most with Alison lol
Hanna/Lucas (As long as Luke isn't the killer)

So those are my 'ships.

Hope to see you post around here. :D

Brooke Davis

We have all the same ships. I'm in shock right now! lol of course we are brainsharers so it's to be expected! I'm so glad you're here Coop! And even though my name is Brooke on here I will always be your Summ!! :D

Marissa Cooper

Hey Brandon! Thanks for posting your ships :) Eep, I love that you love Chuck/Blair :D Even if I do also ship Dan/Blair, I don't think anyone can deny that CB is endgame lol.

See, I used to ship Liam/Naomi and Navid/Adrianna, but then the writers messed with them so much :/ Especially Adrianna...She's such a bitch right now, grrr.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I'll be posting a lot!

We have all the same ships. I'm in shock right now! lol of course we are brainsharers so it's to be expected! I'm so glad you're here Coop! And even though my name is Brooke on here I will always be your Summ!! :D

Haha, it's very shocking!! :D Aww, and I'm your Coop <3

Reactions: 1 person

Marissa Cooper

I'm not happy with the writers of 90210, I can tell ya that lol CB are definitely endgame!

Here here! I mean, what the hell have they been smoking? Plus the psycho teacher storyline is totally gonna go over-the-top when they return from hiatus...

I know there are a lot of DB fans but CB just have better chemistry and their story has been so epic that they deserve endgame! I'm gonna laugh my ass off when I watch the Dair stuff but I'll also be looking forward to more Chair :)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Here here! I mean, what the hell have they been smoking? Plus the psycho teacher storyline is totally gonna go over-the-top when they return from hiatus...

I know there are a lot of DB fans but CB just have better chemistry and their story has been so epic that they deserve endgame! I'm gonna laugh my ass off when I watch the Dair stuff but I'll also be looking forward to more Chair :)
I can't stand the Canon storyline. As far as I'm concerned, they should have left it alone after Naomi turned him in. And it really pisses me off because I liked him on Dawson's Creek as Todd.

I must be a little behind or you have info I don't, are you saying Dan and Blair are getting together? Like for real together?

If so, that totally shatters my delusional and nonsensical hope that Georgina was going to return in the season 4 finale (she has returned in each finale so far) and Dan was at last going to realize he was in love with her :lol:

Marissa Cooper

I can't stand the Canon storyline. As far as I'm concerned, they should have left it alone after Naomi turned him in. And it really pisses me off because I liked him on Dawson's Creek as Todd.

I must be a little behind or you have info I don't, are you saying Dan and Blair are getting together? Like for real together?

If so, that totally shatters my delusional and nonsensical hope that Georgina was going to return in the season 4 finale (she has returned in each finale so far) and Dan was at last going to realize he was in love with her :lol:
The Cannon storyline sucks. I love how it made Naomi stronger but the new promo totally shows them ripping off Peyton vs. Psycho!Derek. Aww, I didn't remember he was on DC!

I think I remember the producers talking about it and I heard a spoiler about them sharing a ***s. :)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Cannon storyline sucks. I love how it made Naomi stronger but the new promo totally shows them ripping off Peyton vs. Psycho!Derek. Aww, I didn't remember he was on DC!

I think I remember the producers talking about it and I heard a spoiler about them sharing a ***s. :)
To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about Dan and Blair. I suppose I'd be okay with it but at same time it turns Dan into a whore like Nate. At this point both Nate and Dan have been with Serena, Vanessa, and Blair plus the countless in-between dates.

I'm surprised you didn't remember. He played Todd, the directer who fired him in season five but then came back to be pretty cool in season six. I seriously hope the angle ends with the come back ep and it doesn't drag on for a multiple episode arc.

Marissa Cooper

To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about Dan and Blair. I suppose I'd be okay with it but at same time it turns Dan into a whore like Nate. At this point both Nate and Dan have been with Serena, Vanessa, and Blair plus the countless in-between dates.

I'm surprised you didn't remember. He played Todd, the directer who fired him in season five but then came back to be pretty cool in season six. I seriously hope the angle ends with the come back ep and it doesn't drag on for a multiple episode arc.

Dan and Blair have the dynamic I usually love (Cordy/Angel, Seth/Summer), but it all depends on the execution. Honestly, the only couple I take seriously on GG is Chuck/Blair and that's because they're story has been constant. Other than that, the couples are just random hook-ups lol. Personally, I think I want a Dan/Serena endgame, just because I think she always seems a little better when she's with him.

It's been so long since I last saw those seasons of DC! I remember him on the show now that you mentioned it, but I couldn't place him before. I just kinda knew I'd seen him somewhere lol.:redface:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Dan and Blair have the dynamic I usually love (Cordy/Angel, Seth/Summer), but it all depends on the execution. Honestly, the only couple I take seriously on GG is Chuck/Blair and that's because they're story has been constant. Other than that, the couples are just random hook-ups lol. Personally, I think I want a Dan/Serena endgame, just because I think she always seems a little better when she's with him.

It's been so long since I last saw those seasons of DC! I remember him on the show now that you mentioned it, but I couldn't place him before. I just kinda knew I'd seen him somewhere lol.:redface:
LOL Okay I need you to explain how Dan/Blair are like Cangel or Sethummer? Last time I checked, Dan and Blair hated each other.... HAHA

I'd love to get your interpretation of Dan and Blair's relationship. Seeing things from new perspectives is always fun.

(You should re-watch the Creek, Todd Carr was an awesome character)

Marissa Cooper

LOL Okay I need you to explain how Dan/Blair are like Cangel or Sethummer? Last time I checked, Dan and Blair hated each other.... HAHA

I'd love to get your interpretation of Dan and Blair's relationship. Seeing things from new perspectives is always fun.

(You should re-watch the Creek, Todd Carr was an awesome character)

Haha, I should make a whole other thread on that at the Gossip Girl section. What I meant with the Cangel/SS comparison was that I think Dair have that "I am so annoyed by you but I also find you incredibly cute" thing going on. In "Bad News, Blair" (1x04), you could actually see how they seemed to understand each other and how she was already making fun of him in a cute way.

Also, if you compare Seth and Summer's car ride to TJ in 1x07, and Dair's little Juliet adventure, the banter was totally similar. You gotta notice that since Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz have written on both shows, the similarities have got to be intentional.

And I don't think Dan and Blair properly hate each other. They've both done so much crap to each other that I think it levels out. But yeah, I think I'll start a whole new thread on the subject some other time :)

I'll rewatch DC asap! I remember loving it when I was younger!

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Haha, I should make a whole other thread on that at the Gossip Girl section. What I meant with the Cangel/SS comparison was that I think Dair have that "I am so annoyed by you but I also find you incredibly cute" thing going on. In "Bad News, Blair" (1x04), you could actually see how they seemed to understand each other and how she was already making fun of him in a cute way.

Also, if you compare Seth and Summer's car ride to TJ in 1x07, and Dair's little Juliet adventure, the banter was totally similar. You gotta notice that since Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz have written on both shows, the similarities have got to be intentional.

And I don't think Dan and Blair properly hate each other. They've both done so much crap to each other that I think it levels out. But yeah, I think I'll start a whole new thread on the subject some other time :)

I'll rewatch DC asap! I remember loving it when I was younger!
Alright, I'll look for that thread when you decide to make it. :)

I definitely see similarities in the writing, Josh and Steph and are great writers and I was so happy to hear they were the ones adapting GG for TV. Supposedly they have a new show for Michelle Trachtenberg coming out in the Fall so I'm going to be checking that out.

But back to Dair, I'll give them a chance. I don't hate Dan so if he makes Blair happy for the MOMENT until she gets back with Chuck, I'll be fine with them.

MsFantastico

Hello and :welcome: :) hmmm don't watch any of those except for Glee, but I'm slowly going to start watching every single show until my eyes bleed so that I can help out with this forum lol Glad to see you here and to see you posting a lot!

Peyton Sawyer

KAISA!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D Welcome to the boards!! I'm so glad you joined!! YAY!!!!! *does happy dance*

zobothehobo

Hi! I don't watch any of your shows other than glee but I look forward to getting to know you here on this site! I hope you have as much fun as I'm having!