• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello

kiddo

Hello, My name is kevin and the username i picked is kiddo. I came to this site because I'm a huge wrestling fan since 1990 and i love to talk about wrestling with different people around the world. I hope to make some friends here.

Troy

Welcome to WS!

If you love to talk about wrestling you have come to the right place, have a look around and get involved.

How did you find the forum?

kiddo

Welcome to WS!

If you love to talk about wrestling you have come to the right place, have a look around and get involved.

How did you find the forum?

Well, I run a WWE'13 E-Fed for the ps3 and i have my own forums for it. Right now we use IPB forums and I was thinking of moving my forums to Vbulliten forums, like this forum is run on. So i wanted to see other sites that use this forums, and this site came up in the search when i typed typed Wrestling forums on Vbulliten