Hello!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm April! I'm a huge wrestling fan with my favorite being CM Punk. I'm totally obsessed, ha ha! I don't watch TNA because it just doesn't click with me. I found this site and signed up immediately.

Let's see... I'm very easy to get along with. I look forward to making some new friends!

Reactions: Crayo

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
:mog: More women. We don't get many around these parts. It seems live every other day, it's more and more men. I reckon you'll be taken by some of this forums most vile posters and used against your own will.

Welcome to the forum!:yay:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have you a great time, and just ignore theses annoying users. Not everyone is this bad.

Reactions: WarriorPrincess
Reaction score
I should inform everyone that I might be a little annoying with my CM Punk obsession. I was serious about that. :) I think I'll go to Youtube and watch random videos of him now.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, stray away from "Emperor Lelouch Britannia" - he has posters of Punk in his bedroom, he's obsessed.

Reactions: WarriorPrincess

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, stray away from "Emperor Lelouch Britannia" - he has posters of Punk in his bedroom, he's obsessed.
Stawp flirting with her Jonotwat