Hello!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
My name is Dan and having no friends that keep up with wrestling I wanted to find somewhere I could talk about things going on and find out what people liked about the superstars. So I found here and I'm going to become a regular member!

I'm from England and I'm the ripe old age of 21! (Also I could do with a signature.) So yes, Hello :) I look forward to seeing you on the forums. If you have any questions or would like to chat, just message me.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Welcome Dan, it's a great forum. If you like to discuss wrestling, you've found the right place.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Welcome to the site Dan, where in the UK are you from? Cornish lad here :boss1:

Hope you stick around.

I will do and I'm from Leicester :) east midlands. Personally hyped for Royal Rumble!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums man, I'm sure you'll have a great time around here.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Always great to have another UK bod on here awesome stuff. Welcome fella.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site dawg. :dawg:
But...too.much...UK...can't....HANDLE...AGGGGHHHH! :angry:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RiotRaven said:
My name is Dan and having no friends that keep up with wrestling I wanted to find somewhere I could talk about things going on and find out what people liked about the superstars. So I found here and I'm going to become a regular member!

I'm from England and I'm the ripe old age of 21! (Also I could do with a signature.) So yes, Hello :) I look forward to seeing you on the forums. If you have any questions or would like to chat, just message me.

Hi Dan. I'm Dan as well but you can call me Danny! I see you like CM Punk. Who are some of your other favorite wrestlers?

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Hi Dan. I'm Dan as well but you can call me Danny! I see you like CM Punk. Who are some of your other favorite wrestlers?

Well my name is Danny too xD! as mentioned, I like Zack Ryder, Sin cara and Daniel Bryan. I do miss Beth Phoenix mind you <3

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RiotRaven said:
Well my name is Danny too xD! as mentioned, I like Zack Ryder, Sin cara and Daniel Bryan. I do miss Beth Phoenix mind you <3

That's great! As you can tell, i'm a big Daniel Bryan fan. I also miss Beth Phoenix. Stick around. You will love it here. I've met lots of people i'd call friends here.