Hello!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yo, how did you find this place btw? I don't think anyone here will really care you're a girl, possibly Xanth will because he rarely sees them or sunlight for that matter but the rest should be fine.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
IT Factor said:
Yo, how did you find this place btw? I don't think anyone here will really care you're a girl, possibly Xanth will because he rarely sees them or sunlight for that matter but the rest should be fine.

I actually just did a google search for a wrestling forum. lol I came across a few, signed up for one other one but didn't like it so I signed up for this one. I like the layout.

Is there a wwe video game section? The old forum I was on before I started lookin for a new one had a whole section dedicated to the game. If theres not one on here, should see if someone can look into making one. I think it would bring a lot more people to the forum!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
I actually just did a google search for a wrestling forum. lol I came across a few, signed up for one other one but didn't like it so I signed up for this one. I like the layout.

Is there a wwe video game section? The old forum I was on before I started lookin for a new one had a whole section dedicated to the game. If theres not one on here, should see if someone can look into making one. I think it would bring a lot more people to the forum!

There isn't a section but we post game related usually in General WWE/WWF section.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
BlueLADS23 said:
I wish you were shipping Internationally, I love the charms and pendants on your shop! :((

Aww Thanks! I'm not doing international yet as I just opened it, I wana make sure all goes well here in the US. lol I probably will after I get the ball rolling with my shop.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Do you take requests??? :eek:tunga:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
There isn't a section but we post game related usually in General WWE/WWF section.

Okie dokie! I make wrestlers and divas and I like to get advice as I make them. I make a Chyna every year that always hits around the 1,200 download mark. lol She's the first one I make every year.

The GOAT Derpy said:
Do you take requests??? :eek:tunga:

Requests?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
Okie dokie! I make wrestlers and divas and I like to get advice as I make them. I make a Chyna every year that always hits around the 1,200 download mark. lol She's the first one I make every year.

Requests?

On Xbox or PS3?
Or Wii if it has it?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Requests to make stuff for the shop you have :yay:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The GOAT Derpy said:
Requests to make stuff for the shop you have :yay:

If I have the time and supplies, and its nothing out of my talent I do. lol

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hey welcome!

And might I ask, what forum were you prievously on?

I'm in the same situation as you (Though I'm a guy, lol)