Hello WWE Forums.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Reactions: Farooq

Mean Smark Callous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.redmeat.com
Hello WWE Forums...I'm terrible at introducing myself, so I'll try this Template:

Name: That is classified, but my friends call me Sev.
Favourite Superstar & Why: Stone Cold Steve Austin because he's always been the most entertaining superstar to me
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since 1998
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWF (Yes, I mean WWF As in "World Wrestling Federation")
How did you find the site? Google.
Will I be active here: Hopefully :D

You could say I'm obsessed with the Attitude Era of the WWF, I've always been fascinated by it, I've studied many aspects of it and I love to talk about it. My history with wrestling is complicated at best. I started watching wrestling in 1998, and kept watching till about 2003, then I kind of forgot about wrestling until 2006 when I became deeply obsessed with it again, that lasted until about 2010 and I started losing interest again, I haven't really watched WWE since 2012 but with WWE Network around I started watching Attitude Era WWF again.

So my point is, if you want to talk about 2012-2014 WWE I'm pretty useless, but if you wanna talk about 1998-2002 WWF then I'm your man.

I'll stop rambling now. Just...Er...Hi.:lady:

nice to meet ya. i still call it WWF but that's cuz i'm an oldfag (since 1982)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome dude think you're our second huge AE fan going off usernames.