Hello to all

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been posting for over a week now ever since I joined but I would like to formally introduce myself.

I am known online as ALUX. I am a huge WWE fan, basketball fan, mma fan, and car enthusiast. I am the co-founder of Car Fanatics Forum http://carfanaticsforum.com/index.php. If you're a car fan, don't hesitate to join.

I've been a fan since the mid-90s. As a kid growing up in the 90s we had it good. We had the best tv shows and of course we had the Attitude era with the WWE and their competitor WCW. My brothers and I would literally watch both shows every Monday. WCW started an hour before RAW so that was nice. When RAW started we would switch back and forth between shows. We never missed either program. We would also order every PPV for both WCW and WWE.

WWE was a big part of my life growing up and I have a lot of good memories. I have 5 brothers and I remember we would cut out fake championship belts out of cardboard and wrap them with tinfoil to make them look realistic. I try to watch WWE whenever I have time, which is rare nowadays but I never miss a WrestleMania. It’s a family tradition for us. This year before WrestleMania my brothers were over and we watched some WWE documentaries. I got a little emotional because I remember every scene they showed. It brought back some child hood memories.

One of the things on my bucket list is to one day attend WrestleMania. If the WWE ever comes back to the West Coast I would definitely buy a ticket.

Anyway, this is my story in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nano

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Welcome man, hope you enjoy here. Great introduction. Just one question, you like F1? You're a car fan so I suppose you are but I don't know if you are...

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
No, I don't really follow any racing. I tried Nascar for a while.

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
I would also say that my favorite WrestleMania has to be 14. I loved the theme song, not to mention it had 3 BAMF. Iron Mike Tyson as the ref and Stone Cold vs HBK in the main event! It doesn't get any better than that.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :yes: Hope you enjoy your time here