• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello there!

monkeystyle

Rate the Wrestler Day 77 - Test

So Hardcore Holly scores an even 50 and takes 38th on our list, next WWECW fellow is...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
test.jpg

Test has held the following titles:

WCW Tag Team Titles
WWE Tag Team Titles
WWE European Title
WWE Hardcore Title x2
WWE Intercontinental Title
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test I never cared for. I'm also not gonna waste my time here. 2/10

Wrestling Station

By looking at his image, he seems to have some problems while shitting?!

Anyway, he never got my attention to be honest.

I only see him as a jobber in my list.
nothing special about him.
3/10 would do him good in toilet!

the dark knight

not good. but u know what? nottt bad either 4/10 though :p

Soulpower

1/10 for old horse-face... He think he's the shit. Problem is, he's just shit.

xtremebadass

4.5/10 I only think he was remembered for was the Un Americans and his on again off again fued with Scott Steiner in 2003

monkeystyle

I personally enjoyed his one match with Shane McMahon. Love her or leave her or something like that. Ridiculous premise, but a very watchable match.

King_Ash

^^ Your favourite wrestler and you only gave him a 8.5 :S

Anyway, Test is the biggest sucky wrestler I've ever seen.

0.5/10

neishieB

Hi there! I'm a newbie here. I'm a article author of life, love, goals, politics, news, health, and other interesting things. I find this site interesting and informative and I know I'll enjoy it here as well as learn more to widen my views. :)

MaNonTheMoon

Hello there, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your experience here.

If you ever have the time, you should check out our E-Federation, The Wrestling Kings Federation (WKF).