• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Of course the answer to the question is Batista. He has been 'built up' as a main eventer over the past few years and is currently the World Champion. However, although Lashley is the ECW Champion, he isn't an 'established' main eventer and is still yet to get over with the crowd. Also, Batista can cut a better promo than Lashley (although that isn't saying much. Lashley still has a long way to go.

Reaction score
lashley, because he is working harder, defending the title more, and putting on better matches than batista... i personaly dnt like batista, so this answer may be biased... but i dnt liek him because he doesn;t deserve the title, and isn;t that good, so not really? oh well, i say lashley

xtremebadass

It's kind of 50-50 here, lol, Batista hasn't been doing much, that's why I still go with Lashley

Axis

I don't really understand the question. Who DESERVES to be in the main event? Well, neither in regards to "paying dues", though Batista has been in the "E" just as long as King Booker. As far as in-ring quality, obviously Lashley. As far as overness, easily Batista. As for who is a bigger main eventer now, then it's a no-brainer Batista. What exactly are you asking?

Reaction score
I think that Bobby Lashley is the better out the two.

Batista was good when he won the championsip at WrestleMania 23 but when he came back from his injury he is MORE than rusty. It makes me laugh when he runs , but even now he can rarely get the Batista bomb right , they just seem to come halfway up and "plop" to the floor.

Bobby Lashley just needs a bit of time and some experience in the bigger matches , but he has improoved loads. I recently watched the money in the bank ladder match at Wrestlemania 22 and he seemed very poor and slow then , much like Batista is now.

King Kearney

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've had an on/off love affair with professional wrestling for the majority of my 21 years and the love has slowly but surely been coming back over the past month or so.

I think the time I enjoyed wrestling the most was when I was a member of a forum and was able to get into some really interesting conversations with like-minded people. And that brings me to you guys! I've had a look around and it seems like a really great place you have here and I'm excited about getting involved and getting to know you all.

Cheers

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Welcome here and look forward to seeing you post around here.

aaliya

Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members here on this site This is awesome to see you all here. Even I am too newbie on this site.