Hello there

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ro316

Reaction score
jim neidhart
ax & smash (demolition)
randy savage
ricky steamboat
kurt hennig "mr perfect"

4lkz

Reaction score
Demolition would be cool to see in there. Von Erichs would be awesome too

Nation

I literally jumped up when they announced Mr.perfect's induction. He deserves it more than anyone well except Owen. Rick Rude next?

bdogg1

Reaction score
i dont think they do 2 dead wrestlers. plus bam bam was not the caliber wrestler eddie was to get in right after his death. plus it was 6 months after his death. it will only be 2 months after bam bam's.

venkateshsriraman

Reaction score
yes, i agree...now, i don't think they would even induct yokozuna for this year.

The Punisher

Reaction score
I am very happy that Mr. Perfect will be going into the WWE Hall of Fame :) I am very curioius as to who else will going in

This Guy

they did 2 dead wrestlers once before. Both JYD & Big John Studd were inducted the same year. I don't think death plays a role in inductions. Also people have to agree to be inducted or in the case of the deceased, the family.

I could see them wanting to induct Ravishing Rick Rude, Ron Simmons, Arn Anderson would be a good choice, as well as Dean Melanko, Barry Windum, HonkeyTonk Man, Ricky Steamboat, Tully Blanchard, Nick Bockwinkle, Jack Tunny, JJ Dillion, Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Dynamite Kid, Mr. Fuji, Afa, Sika & Jaques Regeau. Obviously not all of them would be in one shot, as there are usually only a dozen, and I mentioned 16 on top of the 2 already going in that we know, and obviously some may not agree to appear and therefore not happen, but those would be some of my first choices.

As for who would induct, Dusty Rhodes should be inducted into the Hall of Fame by his son Dustin Goldust Rhodes. I know he's not under contract to them, but I could see him agreeing to do this.

Curt Henning I think would be good to have Bret Hart if they could get him to agree to show up....but since that would probably never happen, I'm guessing it would be more likely to be Ric Flair.

For my picks, Ron Simmons should be inducted by Teddy Long. Long managed Simmons in WCW and has been friends with him for years.
Rick Rude could be inducted by Bobby Heenan
Arn Anderson by Ric Flair
Dean Melenko by Chris Benoit
Barry Windum by JBL
HTM by Jerry Lawler (if the cousins were on speaking terms again, then Jimmy Hart)
Owen Hart by Natlie Neidhart
Davey Boy Smith by Harry Smith
Afa & Sika by Umaga (out of character of course)

The rest I'm not too sure. Ah well, some of them would be good to be inducted by other people mentioned for others too, they'd never all get inducted the same year anyways.

StarkWeather03

Reaction score
Big Boss Man should definatley be inducted, but i don't even remember wwe mentioning his death.

This Guy

^^so that means that they can't induct him because they didn't mention him when he died? Anyways, for the record, they did mention his death and there was a graphic with the years prior to the start of Raw that week.

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
I can't see them inducting too many 'Big Names' at once. The last few years have had a couple of major inductees followed by more obscure names, well, older names and maybe a non-wrestler. Dusty, Perfect and Jerry Lawler would be the top inductees( evan though both Lawler and Rhodes had their biggest success outside WWE). Jim Ross would be the non-wrestler. The Wild Samoans would be the older inductees.

So the few remaining places will probably be filled with mid leval stars from the 80's. Not Savage or Steamboat or someone like that.

I could be wrong and no doubt will be..............

Brutus

ro316

Reaction score
that's right....i forgot brutus beefcake or hearthquake

This Guy

Neither Brutus Beefcake or Earthquake deserve to be in the HOF...then again many don't. But what did either ever acomplish...Beefcake only continued to have a job because he was friends with Hogan and Earthquake other then being a former World Tag Team Champion, may have been one of the best big men in the buisness, but HOF...maybe one day, but not today.

Someone who I just thought of that would be great for the HOF, Bad News Allen (Brown to the WWF fans) Another legend of the Memphis Wrestling Scene.

Switchy

Reaction score
I reckon that Owen hart would be a definite inductee and i could see jerry lawler go in.

note: if wwe carry on the celebrity inductee thing k fedwill be a future hall of famer.

Reaction score
I'd like to see Owen Hart inducted and maybe even Giant Gonzales.

Also Trish and Lita would be nice but i think its too early for them yet!