• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello There

Rosie

Dark Side
I am a bold one.

Hello everyone, my name is Beavie (she/her). I have been in a few wrestling forums over the years, and now I make my way to the home of the biggest smarks on the internet. So I guess I'll tell you a little about myself.

I am currently a law student from the Great White North of Canada, getting ready to move on campus for my second year of law school. Before that, I took a year off after completing a Bachelor's in Political Science (the way I see it, learn how the laws are made before I uphold them), and it turns out to be a decent decision as 'Rona hit the world. Other than that, I have some other fandoms, including hockey, baseball, Pokemon, and some others. Probably the main promotion I follow right now is AEW, and then I dabble a bit for Impact and NJPW. I have fallen out of favour with WWE, only watching one Royal Rumble PPV recently but not really killing to watch any weekly shows and PPVs. At most, if I hear something is good, I see the highlights on Youtube. I'm also a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays and Maple Leafs (and all the pain that comes with it). My favourite Pokemon includes Dragonite, Sylveon, Scorbunny, and Mudkip. I've been known to be pretty bubbly for my personality and the master of wholesome.

Another fun fact is that I have been in and out of e-feds quite a bit over the past several years, including running two of them, the first of which was a total pain in the ass, the other went fairly smooth, but sadly I had to drop the hobby due to school taking priority. I've created a list of characters, including my first one, "Ryan Vendetta", which started as crap but improved as I did. Then I later created characters including Ivy Hale, Nova Taylor/Princess Nova, Brian Toogood, and Cali X. It was a nice way to practice my writing and creating fun characters to tell a good story. Just don't expect me to join any of the ones on here; I don't think I'll have time.

I'm hoping to feel at home here, and nice to meet you all!

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
More Canadians:deandre

I jest, welcome to the site

72cc1b3e186a3323718d24162b622c0fb8d3bdb0.gifv

Welcome to the site @Beavie

Lovely introduction, sounds like you'll fit in a treat here. Please make yourself at home. :loveislouder

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Welcome to the madness, Beavie! Thank you for sharing some information of your life. You will fit in fine here. Great to have another AEW fan join in!

I go by as Southerner or Fearless on here. Some of us have multiple names from the name changes. So it may get confusing.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Welcome, Beavie! My name is Deth and I am the local Indie and Deathmatch person that hates everything. Hope you stay around and enjoy your time here.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I don't think you and I ever conversated on wweforums like but I do remember you love Pokemon very much. I'm happy to see you come to Smarks I'm also a fan of Pokemon especially Water Pokemon like Misty. I dream of me riding a Gyarados across the World. Welcome Beavie