Hello Internet

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Lloyd

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm The Lloyd and I'm a man from Iowa! I started watching wrestling in 2009 and really only like Rey and Batista. Once Batista left I started really looking for more and realized the actual talent in some guys. My favorites quickly became Punk, Rey, and oddly, Luke Gallows. I ate that SES shit up. As for current day, my absolute favorite wrestler is Punk. I'm not sure who you guys all like, but I love seeing Ziggler, Bryan, Ambrose, Orton, and I absolutely love Big E right now. Outside of wrestling, I love all forms of sports. My favorite athlete is LeBron simply because he's amazing to watch and I've never seen anyone as talented as him. I'm a HUGE basketball-head, and to an extent baseball and football. My absolute love is Selena Gomez, so if there's any other fans of her let me know! Alright I don't wanna ramble so I'll see y'all around!

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome fella. Hope you stick around and enjoy the site.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :yes: Hope you have a great time here!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Welcome to the site man, If you need any help to hesitate to ask me or the admins/mods

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hello,

<<< Ali Dia welcomes you to WWEForums, a terrific location for quality wrestling discussion :) <3 <3 <3

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
My absolute love is Selena Gomez

Hey, Xanth, I found someone for you! Now you don't have to keep crawling back to Crayo on those lonely nights. :smug:

Ahahaha, on a serious note, welcome! I've been lacking going through these welcome threads and trying to welcome everyone. We've had such an influx of new users lately, it's hard to keep track! I hope to see you around more!

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Welcome! :DD Wonderful thing here is that yes, the Forums is Wrestling-centric, but you can talk about other stuff too! (Provided they are posted in the proper place.)

Hope you stay active! <3

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Another Big E fan. :yes:Welcome to the site, man.