Hello guys, I'm new to the forum (cesaro comments)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am new to the forum. =)

I am sure that many of you guys are aware that Cesaro is in the midst of a pretty strong push. Even in his losses he has looked very strong. Do you guys feel like he has to have a Wrestle Mania moment at WM 30? And if so what do you guys think that moment will be?

I personally am a big fan of the Real Americans but I can see the WWE breaking them up and having their big moment be some kid of match vs each other.
I can't figure out a single match that would make sense cesaro at WM?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Since this is your intro thread, I moved it to the introductions section.

Welcome.

Reactions: tvirusWrestling

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Glad there's another Cesaro fan :yay:

And no, I don't feel like he has to have a Wrestlemania moment this year, although if he does, him going over Swagger as being the better Real American should be one.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Welcome, and I think Cesaro will face Jack Swagger (with Zeb) at Mania. Cesaro will win that match definitely.

Reaction score
I think Cesaro vs swagger is the most likely, but I love the RA tag team lol hate to seem them break up before getting gold

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I could see Big E vs Cesaro vs Swagger in a triple threat for the IC title with Cesaro winning the title and then Cesaro vs Reigns at Extreme Rules to unify the US and IC titles after Reigns wins the US title in a triple threat with the other 2 members of The Shield. :jesse:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome buddy. Cesaro is a beast the more I see him at the min the more I am entertained and in awe of his ability.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Welcome! Cesaro's 'Mania moment this year is a huge Cesaro Swing that lasts over a minute.