• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hello Fellow Wrestling Fans

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Name: Sarah
Favourite Superstar & Why: The Undertaker because he's legendary, powerful, and historical
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: 2 years
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
How did you find the site? Google.com
Will I be active here: I'll try. I run a wwe tumblr blog and it's kinda popular. thestreakandwwe.tumblr.com

Rogue

I believe I've came across your tumblr page before but I'm not totally sure.
Anywho,welcome to the forum.

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Thanks everyone! I feel welcome to be here. I know...a girl who loves wrestling as much as the guys. But, hey I know as much about wrestling as the next guy. I wish Taker would come back as Badass and get his kids involved in some way. That would be cool. I just wish I could meet him and hug him. That's like a dream/ goal of mine. tumblr_m5l0x1j47m1ryu783o6_250.gif

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Thanks everyone! I feel welcome to be here. I know...a girl who loves wrestling as much as the guys. But, hey I know as much about wrestling as the next guy. I wish Taker would come back as Badass and get his kids involved in some way. That would be cool. I just wish I could meet him and hug him. That's like a dream/ goal of mine. View attachment 771
Why his kids? :mad2:

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
To silence all the other Taker fans who want to see them for some reason. Like his ex-wife Sara was involved in so much during the Biker-Taker era, I don't know. Ironically, my name is the same as his ex-wife's. :eek:hgod:
Hoff had no idea that people were wanting to see his kids??

SFAeroTaker

Jobber
Ah, I see what you did there.
0aaf3296927697ef8d4a9911d898709f.gif