Hello Everyone!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WORDLIFE!!

Reaction score
Hello Welcome Gamegirl !! I Am So Happy You Are Here !! Now I Have Another Girl Here To Express My Girly Emotions To !! :) Welcome :) :) :)

Wordlife

Reaction score
Wordlife wasn't a girl, he was an alt account, trying to be me :smh

But welcome to the forum, hope you have a fun stay :)

WORDLIFE!!

Reaction score
Thanks WORDLIFE! I'm glad that there are a few other girls on here too!
Dont listen to Wordlife Gamegirl my name isnt Alt Account LOL !! My name is Alex :) Very nice to meet you. Be active, dont spam and dont be a douche LOL I know you wont though haha !!! If you need any help just ask me and I will gladly assist :) BTW I made you a poem. Roses are red, Violets are Blue, I Wish I Was Just As Sweet As You

WORDLIFE!!

Reaction score
Welcome Have Fun Dont Spam Be Active! :) Dont Be A Troll Like LHR LOL J/K!!!!! Dont Be Mad Jade LOL!!

The Gamegirl

Reaction score
Dont listen to Wordlife Gamegirl my name isnt Alt Account LOL !! My name is Alex :) Very nice to meet you. Be active, dont spam and dont be a douche LOL I know you wont though haha !!! If you need any help just ask me and I will gladly assist :) BTW I made you a poem. Roses are red, Violets are Blue, I Wish I Was Just As Sweet As You

Thanks for the poem!!

Reaction score
*facepalm* the wordlife that wrote the crappy poem is a fake.

oh and welcome, i suggest you get started in Hell In A Thread, lotsa nice people in there