Hello Everyone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the forums

:jericho: :jeritroll:

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
Big WWE fan here. I have been following the "entertainment business" :)haha:) for four years now, and I also like learning the history of wrestling. My favorite wrestler, as you probably have already noticed, is Chris Jericho. My favorite face in the company is the high-flying, boom-boom-boom Kofi Kingston. I watch TNA every once in a while, but it isn't good enough to keep me tuning in every week. I love Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson, and AJ Styles (I wish he would come to the WWE and feud with CM Punk, would that be something to watch at Wrestlemania!!!) from TNA. I usually watch Raw more times than SMackdown, but I really do follow both of the brands very closely. I wish they would just make it all one show again though, it'd improve the content and matches.
Welcome
Well, that's me and a few of my opinions. I am looking forward to a long stay here on WWEForums.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Why hello Y2J Enigma, welcome to the forums. My name is Leo, king of all Leo's, and better than Leo C in every way.

WWEForums™ is a wonderful site that you should visit everyday to discuss your favorite WWE wrestlers with an "absolutely remarkable community"™. The people on here are highly intelligent individuals that are capable of great discussion. No, I was not payed to say this by The Great White Crayo™, no I was not forced to by Xanth™, Solidus™ or Anon™, I genuinely believe this. No, this is not sarcasm. Yes, this is my real opinion.