hello everyone :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Personally I'm dreading Sheamus' reign as WHC - as he's a pretty boring face at the moment, I mean he's smiley smiley which annoys me as they turn every face into the same character. Bryan has been so refreshing as a heel, and quite frankly makes me laugh pretty much every time I see him lol.

I agree. Sheamus' reign would be so boring, wouldn't help SmackDown. Bryan's doing an awesome job so far.

Anyways back on to the topic on hand: Welcome to WWEForums.

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I agree. Sheamus' reign would be so boring, wouldn't help SmackDown. Bryan's doing an awesome job so far.

Anyways back on to the topic on hand: Welcome to WWEForums.

thanks for the welcome saylor :) , i think wwe have seen that bryan is main event material. win or loose, he will probably stay in the main event. as for sheamus winning, i agree that bryan is the more entertaining wrestler out of the two. probably if sheamus wins, they should keep bryan in the picture and you never know, sheamus's character might improve as his title reign goes on.

Randy Savage said:
welcome to this site

thank you randy for the friendly welcome :D

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Would be cool to see you get involved in the other sections :)

dont worry, i will deffinately be getting involved in other sections seeing as wrestlemania just took place, just need to get my school work out of the way :)

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Your favourite is Christian so you're my new best friend.

loool yeah he needs to win back the world title fast, and thanks alot bro :)