Hello everybody

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am a huge pig.

I dunno how I'm not 300 pounds. I eat like huge before bed but I never put on any weight. Like, this is what I ate before bed the past few nights and this is after regular meals and what not.

All of this came from Tim Horton's. If you don't know what that is its a coffee/donut chain.

Last Night - 6 Muffins
Sat Night - 12 Donuts
Fri Night - 24 Cookies
Thurs Night - 6 Muffins
Wed Night - 12 Cookies.

That's as far back as I remember for sure. The donuts took me the longest to eat at 90 mins for 12. Then I went to sleep.

I dunno. Its strange that I am not putting on any significant weight at all.

v1-power

Reaction score
i have that too man i can eat and eat like a bottomless pit but i only gain like 3 pounds in like half a year

This Guy

I got a bit of a gut but I eat quite a bit myself. But I do need to start eating better. I'm on my way to an early heart attack I'm sure.

Wrestling Station

ok, do thyroid hormones tests. If youre having high T3 and T4 hormones then you have a possibility that youre having hyperthyroidisim. (which i hope you wont!)

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I guess you get the munchies,
I bet if you keep it up it will show in a couple of days or weeks.

You said significant, but how much have you gained, A pound or 2 ?

Reaction score
Well dude, depending on you're weight, you have to take in about 4000+ calories/day to consistantly gain weight. A good portion of those have to be fat calories as well. You would have to eat a shitload of dohnuts like Homer.

Markz

Reaction score
I've not even ate that many muffins in my life! (I hate them) Most likely it's your metabolism, or the fact you work out a bit.

I have a problem of not eating enough, I'm not creepy or Anerexic (sp?) I just can't ever finish a meal, for instance, I had a big bowl of Pasta put in front of me and I didn't even tap he bottom of the bowl!

Reaction score
i get the munchies, and eat shit loads of stuff as well... last night i had 2 heaping bowls of pasta, 4 pieces of braschetta, chips and dip, and a ham sandwich. i have a very high metabolism, so i only weigh about 135 lbs. i eat like this every night after dinner and i still have 0 body fat. you shouldn't worry too much about your weight... im still 15 so i don't need to watch what i eat for a good 5 years, but i recommend you eat healthier, or you could be heading towards what this guy said he's headed to... an early heart attack.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, I'm 24 and about 200 lbs. I don't excercise per say, but I do alot of walking in a day.

Its funny. I used to be 250 in high school, and now I am having trouble breaking 200.

The A-man

Reaction score
Same here. Thing is I can eat greasy foods, stuff with lots of sugar in it and not get fat. Must be my metabolism. I've been that way for a long while now.

I know one kid that eats and eats and eats.

Greecy fast food, he barely works out...Yet he never gains a pound...its freaky.

Stop talking about me.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Yep that is the same with me i am 12 stone and i eat like there is no tomorrow

Mugen

Reaction score
I'm the same way. I eat a crap load of stuff from McDonalds, eat a whole bag of Cheez-its, drink five to six cans of pop a day, and eat other greasy food and I'm not overweight. I hardly exercise.

Though, I know it is going to bite me in the ass someday.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i like how you guys say your like 12 or 15, and yet on your profile thing it says 19 or 17.

I eat like theres no fricken tomorrow. I eat a ton. and yet im still one of the amallest kids in my grade.