Hell with everything

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Have you ever had a time where you just didn't want to/couldn't deal with shit. You had to get away. I don't mean on a vacation I mean just not be associated with life. This could be because you were pissed at something or sad or whatever.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Re: Fuck everything

Been there a few times and honestly the best way to deal with it and doing something that you can take your anger out with, maybe hit a pillow or play some WWE 12 and beat people up. Once before a girl cheated on and dumped me and i went and dug all night to find a game that allowed you to fight the women and made her...then rko'd her like 1003050350 times :) made me feel better

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Been there a few times and honestly the best way to deal with it and doing something that you can take your anger out with, maybe hit a pillow or play some WWE 12 and beat people up. Once before a girl cheated on and dumped me and i went and dug all night to find a game that allowed you to fight the women and made her...then rko'd her like 1003050350 times :) made me feel better

I would tell you all the things that went wrong today but you'd fall asleep before you finished the list. All I can say is my day has been awful and I want to kill someone right now.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I would tell you all the things that went wrong today but you'd fall asleep before you finished the list. All I can say is my day has been awful and I want to kill someone right now.

Trust me your only 13 if you can't handle life right now I don't know what you'll do once your 18 or older. Just enjoy life man cause at 13 you got it easy compared to a lot of people.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Trust me your only 13 if you can't handle life right now I don't know what you'll do once your 18 or older. Just enjoy life man cause at 13 you got it easy compared to a lot of people.

Dude it's just one day. It's not like I hate life every day. That'd suck :lol:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Dude it's just one day. It's not like I hate life every day. That'd suck :lol:

Still whatever is wrong today could be a lot worst, I'm just saying wanting to kill someone is kinda too far when whatever happened it's not as bad as what people in other parts of the world go thought. Like I said beat up a damn pillow or something.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Still whatever is wrong today could be a lot worst, I'm just saying wanting to kill someone is kinda too far when whatever happened it's not as bad as what people in other parts of the world go thought. Like I said beat up a damn pillow or something.

Or I could RKO female in a video game a bunch of times.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Starlight

Yeah it wouldnt be worth it in real life trust me Lol, but yeah I havent been on the same boat as you recently RKO, but I do hope that whatever your going through does not effect how you view life in the future. Remember god is watching over you, and helps those in need, so never be afraid to reach out to him, or myself in that case. God Bless you! xoxo :)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I have had quite a few times where I just wanted everyone to fuck off so I could get all my stuff together, move away and just start fresh.

There is a place I want to move to, but I get held back because of my husband. I am not trying to say anything bad about him but he has his mom, dad and sister here, so he will probably never move away from them. K, fine, family, I get it....but I hardly have any family here because they either live back home or are scattered throughout the US. I have my dad, brother, grandma who live near me and my aunt, uncle and cousin live in St. Catherines. That is all the family I have here. My mom is back in Buffalo with my younger brother and, like I said, everyone else is scattered.

I get that people want to be near their elderly parents....my mom is in Buffalo to take care of my grandpa, and was there to take care of my grandma who died in 2010, but, shit, at the same time, it is time to think of your own life and what you want to do with it. I have cousins who live in South Carolina and their dad (my uncle) lives in Buffalo. They visit on holidays and such. It's not difficult to do so.

I hate this place, it's boring as hell, and I want to be somewhere else, see new faces, be in a new area, but I feel trapped because he wont ever move. The houses are cheaper than what he wants to buy here in the place I want to go. Neighbourhoods look hella nice. Of course, I would want to visit before moving there. Saw it on a show about a year ago, started looking in to it, still love the idea of being there.

The thought of leaving the boringness of this city and the stupidity of my job behind is such an awesome thought indeed.

Reactions: 1 person

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj