• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hell in a Cell Hell in a Cell has only 3 matches announced coming into SD.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I know that everyone is watching this show for the two cell matches, but the lack of buildup for the rest of it is absolutely hilarious. I have never seen only 3 matches announced on a PPV that is happening in 2 days. Guess they completely focused on the season premiers of Raw and SD, and decided to dump the build for the PPV.
They will probably add Bayley vs Charlotte, and Corbin vs Gable on SD. I would actually like this to be a 5 match card, but they will probably add 3 more random title matches.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A PPV with 6 matches is a good number. I would be fine with one being even 4 or 5 matches honestly. The more overbooked they make them, the less special the matches feel. The only time they can overbook something and it not feel cheapened is Wrestlemania.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I just wanted to say this in the predictions thread. Like wtf? Literally only 3 matches are announced

We will know what is going down after Smackdown. There might be a Brock/Kofi rematch and a Owens/Shane final match at the PPV. Plus we should have either AJ vs. Cedric final match or Ali finally getting a chance to take on Nakamura for the title

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
We will know what is going down after Smackdown. There might be a Brock/Kofi rematch and a Owens/Shane final match at the PPV. Plus we should have either AJ vs. Cedric final match or Ali finally getting a chance to take on Nakamura for the title
AJ beat Cedric 3 times, so I really don't see the point in having this match again. Same with Nakamura, defeated Ali a number of times. Knowing WWE they will still add it just to fill the card. As far as Shane vs Owens goes, well I can only pray to the merciful God that this garbage finally ends on SD.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
If they book those 3 it will be a disaster. Too much of repeated matches and presence of a part timer who forgot how to wrestle doesn't make it better either.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
*Looks around for a moment*

I want to make a comment about December to Dismember...

You know that past WWE pay per view that only had two matches
announced before it went to air & that also had a cage/cell/chamber
main event where the fans/crowd had a favorite they really wanted
to see win...but didn't.

I want to make a comment about that...but I won't.

*Goes back to reading the Mandy Rose issue of Maxim*

• Wow
Reactions: bullyballmm

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
How is it? On a 0 to Otis scale what would you rate it?
Yeah...its pretty high on the scale...

420xjgukxfo31.jpg

Mandy Making Us Randy

She looks pretty impressive...

Although she would be even sexier if she could wrestle a decent match...
although even if she did I wouldn't watch it anyway.

:idk3: