• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#HEELRaghe

Reason for Username choice: I don't know, I love heels in professional wrestling and I feel that they are probably the most important component in wrestling, and because Dolph Ziggler's twitter handle is #HEEL and he's just an amazing performer in my opinion.

Special Interests: Basketball,Baseball,Wrestling,Football,Soccer,Acting,Writing plays,and wrestling scripts

Favorite Music: Hip Hop, RnB, Pop,Soft Rock

Favorite TV/Movies: How I Met Your Mother,American Beauty,The Hangover,Prison Break, Moneyball,Inglorious Bastards, Avatar,Titanic, Slumdog Millionare

Favorite Sports Teams: Toronto Blue Jays, LA Dodgers, Los Angeles Lakers, LA Kings,

Favorite Foods: Lasagna, Chicken Parmasean, Pasta, Rice, Pizza, Anything to do with meat :p

How Did You Find The Website: Honestly, I just googled a place that is a great online wrestling community, and I was shocked to learn there is so many great websites. I also wanted to find a site that had a decent BTB section, and I read some and I feel that I can match up to them at the very least a decent booker. But I learned about this website for a vibrant wrestling community.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll be sure to stick around for the long haul. Great community, great insight, and great place to see everyone's opinion the spectacle.

Tapout

Already kinda welcomed you, but it's really nice to already see great posts out of you. I'm glad you're sticking around for a while. Enjoy the stay.

Troy

Welcome to WrestlingSmarks!

Great introduction, glad that you like the forum and have been active right away. I look forward to reading your BTB.

Pete

:welcome:

Stop by our RPing e-fed, ACW. It sounds right up your alley, and we're going somewhere fast, so it's the perfect time to jump in!