Heel 3D Yayy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Am I the only one excited about a heel Dudleyz again. Im loving it. Putting everyone through tables. Buh Buh putting the entire knockout division through tables. Oh the memories. The last heel run these guys did was 'ok' but not great maybe this time, we will see more relentlesness

noumenon

Well, their change was pretty necessary. Beer Money has essentially become the new APA, so I wasn't expecting any change from them other than a break up... but they've become far too popular for that.
Heel 3D is always more entertaining (as heel anyone usually is).

xMCMGxChick

Reaction score
LOVES team 3D as heels. better than them being faces.

LKP

They turned heel yeah, bt how? One minute bubba is no RHYNO now hes like yeah we joined RHYNO. I think its a set up for RHYNO, they will kick his ass soon.

Kizza

Uh, people still care about these fat asses? D-Von is so jacked on roids, and Bubba is jacked on donuts. They need to retire before they injure someone seriously. They haven't done anything decent since them vs X Divison. Their only redeeming features is their name value, Bubba's promos and their experience. Which obviously counts for squat when they couldn't even deliver a simple slam on Sabin, and I'm fairly sure Sabin knows what he's doing.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I've never been a huge fan of the Dudleys but heel > face when it comes to this tag team imo. This can translate well into maybe a few smaller feuds for them.

I don't mind them having this little Old School vs. New School feud in TNA as long as it doesn't escalate towards the main event. Let the youngs get some great experience with 3D & Rhyno and then move on to bigger and better things.

Beer Money Army

Team 3D and Kevin Nash has changed Heel/Face the most times within TNA. in 2000 of WCW i think Kevin Nash turned 5-8 times of that year

LKP

^^^^Vince McMahon, Kurt angle and Kane have turned the most dude. Nash really hasn't changed face yet. And i dunno if 3d are heel heel yet, they may turn back on rhyno.

MizMasta3000

^actually LKP how many face/heel changes has ol Hunter Hearst Helmsley had during his career?

LKP

Hunter has turned heel if you include his blue blood gimmick 4 times. Vince,angle and kane im sure hold the most. Im good at this stuff trust me lol.

straight_edge76

Heel 3D is refreshing and all but imo the New School/Old School angle has already been done way to many times in TNA and it seems like 3D is always inviolved in it.

MizMasta3000

^^I know but what else does tna really have left to work with. With their constant fetish with signing WWE/ECW/WCW alumni, I dont see anything eles they can do besides Old School/New School ordeals