"Heaven is for Real" Movie (Warning: This is mostly a rant)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm late on this, I don't care.

I don't understand why this is getting a movie. The book was written about a little kid who had a near-death experience and traveled to "heaven". Now, I only found out this movie was being made because I was looking for dumb shit Fox News readers say...and I hit the gold mine. He saw his dead sister who he never even knew of before he "went to heaven". He also saw his grandfather who died when his father was around this kid's age. Now, I have never read the book (for obvious reasons), but..there is a entire genre of these books. '23 minutes in Hell','90 minutes in Heaven',etc. I plan on going to my local book store and looking for those books under the 'bullshit' section (waits for @Gray Fox to come here and claim demon aliens). Why is this getting this much attention to the point where it's getting a movie? Honestly, I am now going to fake my own death, say I went to Heaven, saw my dead dog and great grandfather and come back and write a book about it.

According to IMDb, this movie comes out on the 16th of April 2014, you can beat I am going to see it, not at the movie theater though. I might even buy the book to rant about the bullshit in that as well. If you actually stayed around after I ranted a bit on this instead of actually really discussing the book/movie, your reward, Steve Winwood.