Heat's farewell, Davairi to TNA?, Carlito to SD!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
This is a lot. Sorry if anything has been posted before.

From gerweck.net:

- This weekend will be the last episode of Heat on WWE.com. The final episode will be number 513 in the series.

- There will be a King of the Mountain preview match on next week's iMPACT!. According to Mike Johnson the winner will get a TNA title shot on the iMPACT! right after Slammiversary.

- The most recent edition of the "Ultimate Insiders" DVD series was filmed this past weekend and features Raven and Sandman along with many other wrestling personalities. For photos of the shoot check out the link below.

http://www.nwawrestling.com/press/xpw1/index_2.htm

- Brand new TNA Cross The Line videos.

http://www.tnawrestling.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=156&Itemid=84

- ROH now has Bedlam In Beantown in stock on DVD.

From WrestlingRevealed.com:

TNA will be bringing in Shawn Daivari to work a couple of shows for the World X Cup tournament in the upcoming weeks.

There's been speculations over the last few months about Carlito being switched back to the Smackdown brand so that he can finally receive that push that Vince McMahon promised him. Well, WWE might have just dropped a huge clue about that actually happening soon. On June 27, 2008, WWE will be doing a house show in Lubbock, Texas. The thing that makes this house show special is that it will involve all three brands. One of the matches that have been announced for the show is a WWE United States Heavyweight Championship match between Matt Hardy and Carlito. While it's true that house show matches are likely to change at any moment, it is still quite interesting that WWE would promote this match in the first place. It's a pretty good sign that Carlito will be moved over to the Smackdown brand during the WWE Draft Lottery in a few weeks.

TNA has removed the profiles of Elix Skipper and Payton Banks from their official website. Neither have been used in a while.

Everything sounds pretty good...

chessarmy

The Heat thing has been posted before. I guess Elix Skipper is done with TNA :( I used to like that guy, TNA should have stuck him with some gimmick and pushed him in the X-Division but for some reason he didnt. What a waste of good talent.

xtremebadass

they can switch Hardy and Jericho switchin both belts on the shows. that would also require Jeff to go to SD because they wouldnt have both hardys on the same show

Bigfella

Reaction score
- This weekend will be the last episode of Heat on WWE.com. The final episode will be number 513 in the series.

They better release a 3-disc best of Heat DVD

Qwake

Wow, what a big loss, heat :(

Now to the stuff I do give a crap about...

Carlito - If Carlito goes back to Smackdown it will be awesome to me and for him. His better years were when he debuted their on SD and h could have some great fueds and a good push, SD needed some new good young superstars and Carlito is just the man to go their. He could have US title fueds with Matt Hardy, fued with MVP or Batista maybe, Rey Mysterio, he could fued with a couple of ECW superstars too. I think this is great for Carlito, thanks Vince :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Carlito moving on SD would be great but please don't make him win the US title on his debut.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Haha yeah! Carlito to SD! would be good, but he better not start a feud and win a title on his debut. They totally over-utilized the entire Carlito thing in the very beginning. I'd like to see him have a heel feud with Undertaker and end it with a big gimmick match.