Heath Venomous

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Singles App

Name: Heath Venomous
Nickname: "The Last Vampire"
Alignment: Tweener
Hometown: Parts Unknown
Height: 6'3
Weight: 270 lbs.
Sample Pic:
48827_100000299701201_7203348_n.jpg

Gimmick Description: Heath is a vampire, as stated in his nickname, out to redeem the way the world looks at vampires as well as the way they define them. Heath feels it is his mission to bring retribution to a race he is the last remaining member of, at least in his eyes he's the last. He has come to ACW to instill fear in all of his competitors, but also to quench his thirst for a take-no-prisoners bloodlust. He is not quick to rage, opting to be more passive and torture them psychologically, then dominate them physically. However, when provoked to a point that passiveness simply won't satisfy him, he will take the aggressive route, a state of mind he is not easily shaken from once there.

Entrance Theme: [video=youtube;wZEh_1NAmNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZEh_1NAmNI&feature=relmfu[/video]

Entrance Description: The lights go out in the arena, sending the crowd into a mixed reaction of anticipation and fear with some booing here and there from those that feel the dimming of the lights is overdone and cheesy. As the entrance theme begins, smoke begins to cover the stage and ramp, illuminated by a dark red light and as the song picks up with the guitar and drums, fire shoots up from both sides of the ramp, lining both sides as Heath walks through the curtain wearing a long cape. He makes his way down the ramp, ominous in nature, a paleness in his face and a deadness in his eyes as he scans the crowd. Heath reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops, then suddenly looks to the left, his head snapping in that direction quickly. He leaps into the air, spreading open his cape as he seizes a female member of the audience, Heath landing in front of her and swinging his cape around as he goes downward towards the ground. A flash of light is seen in the crowd and a split second later in the ring as smoke fills both and Heath reappears in the center, rising to his feet and letting his cape fall to the mat. Blood is covering his lips and running from the corners of his mouth, the audience member nowhere in sight.

In Ring Styles: Powerhouse, Hardcore
Top Ten Most Used Moves: Delayed vertical suplex
Dragon sleeper
Powerbomb into the corner
Samoan Drop
Throat thrust
Twisting chinlock
Spinning side slam(any angle)
Big boot
Superkick
Bearhug
Two Signature Moves: Sharpshooter, Torture Rack
Two Finishing Moves: The Blood Drive: Sprays a red mist that appears to be blood in the opponent's face and follows up with a quick spike DDT.
The P.T.P.: Gutwrench powerbomb dropped into a double knee backbreaker.

Sample RP:

The scene opens on a dark and abandoned house. As the camera pans forward, it can be seen by the condition of the home that it is completely desolate and has been for some time. On a table littered with random papers sits a television about the size of a microwave with "bunny ear" antennas on it, turned on, providing the only light in the building as static is the only thing on the screen and the only sound in the room. Suddenly the static switches over to an actual channel, where a bar of text is at the bottom of the screen reading, "Town Skeptical As Vampiric Rumors Ensue" and a man in a suit stands there with a microphone. Behind him is a graveyard, where a break-in appears to have occurred due to the police cars surrounding the area and yellow "Caution" and "Do Not Enter" tape stretched across the fencing and the entrance gate. The man's mouth can be seen moving but no sound is being emitted, likely a problem with the television. As the camera pans out slightly, the television is seen sliding gradually across the table, then ceasing for a few seconds before continuing to slide. It goes like this until the television falls to the ground and shatters on impact. As sparks sputter from the broken television, slightly illuminating the room, it can be seen that there is someone standing there.

Heath Venomous: Rumors? Oh they'd like to believe it's just rumor, that it's something the media contrived to boost ratings and generate water cooler talk. That's the type of solace that they can curl up at night under and sleep soundly, but it's also a solace that's entirely fabricated. Why do I say that? Well I think my reason is clear, because it's not a rumor, it's entirely true. Except they aren't reporting the entire truth, surprise surprise, right? The tabloids and the news channels report rumors of numerous vampires, but there is only one. His name is Heath Venomous and he is Earth's last vampire. His purpose is simple, besides the usual bloodletting, and that purpose is to make this world fear the creatures of the night again. There are some that are afraid, I alluded to that, but there's a much larger percentage that either think nothing of them or laugh it off, and that's because the other vampires have gone soft. That's why Heath refers to himself as the last one, because he believes himself to be the only one left that upholds and adheres to what being a heartless human killer is all about. Vampires have become commercialized and romanticized, and it makes him ill, and he will destroy that way of thinking and replace it with absolute terror. I know all of this because I am Heath Venomous, and to ensure my will shall be done and my mission will be carried out, I am heading to a public forum, one that is heavily televised. I am heading to Alternative Championship Wrestling, and I'm not leaving until everyone watching and competing is either made the wiser, or completely exanguinated.

How often Can you RP?: As often as needed​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person