Heath Slater found himself in an awkward position...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE wrestler Heath Slater found himself in an awkward position on a flight the day before New Year's Eve.
1515540049932.jpg

Slater was on his way to Miami, FL, for Monday Night Raw. At some point during the flight, the 34-year-old got up to use the restroom, where he became trapped after the door lock stuck.

A team of crew members on the flight had to break out the wrestler by unhinging the bathroom door and then forcefully unlatching the lock with a screwdriver. Fellow WWE wrestler Curtis Axel, who was traveling with Slater to the event, filmed the crew members trying to help save Slater from the tiny commode – and added some colorful commentary that kept everyone laughing, including himself.

---------------- WWE star rescued after being trapped in airplane bathroom

:dawg:

I don't know if anyone seen this or not but I thought it was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Crash

Reaction score
I wish slater would get a push.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
WWE wrestler Heath Slater found himself in an awkward position on a flight the day before New Year's Eve.
1515540049932.jpg

Slater was on his way to Miami, FL, for Monday Night Raw. At some point during the flight, the 34-year-old got up to use the restroom, where he became trapped after the door lock stuck.

A team of crew members on the flight had to break out the wrestler by unhinging the bathroom door and then forcefully unlatching the lock with a screwdriver. Fellow WWE wrestler Curtis Axel, who was traveling with Slater to the event, filmed the crew members trying to help save Slater from the tiny commode – and added some colorful commentary that kept everyone laughing, including himself.

---------------- WWE star rescued after being trapped in airplane bathroom

:dawg:

I don't know if anyone seen this or not but I thought it was funny.

That is too funny!