Heat vs Bulls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
The Rated R Superstar Edge or The instinct Classic Christian Cage

When both men first came to the WWE as brother Cage and Edge went on to win 7 tag team championship and when they broke up it looked like Edge was going to become the megastar compared to Christian who I thought was doomed in the WWE Midcard. Christian left and he went to TNA and since then Cage has been amazing winning two NWA World Championship reigns while Edge has also heard two WWE Championship reigns. Looking at both superstars now I am a big fan of both I mean Edge I think is great on Raw. He had a great feud with Cena(The feud really helped Cena get his fans back) and was WWE top dog this last summer. He joined up with Randy Orton to form Rated RKO and rated RKO had another great feud with DX. Edge and Orton both qualified but with edge picking up this new Injury is his unbeaten run at Mania is under threat. On the other side Christian Cage has been the shinning light in TNA having a great feud with Rhino and then he won the NWA World Championship from Abyss. Cage goes to retain against great superstars like Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle.

Both Edge and Christian are great heels but who do you think is going to be the bigger superstar the Rated R Superstar Edge or The instinct Classic Christian Cage.

xtremebadass

Edge, he has been in the business for the same time Cage has, but I believe the WWE title means more than the NWA title, they are both 2 time champs, plus Edge is my idol he rules

Soulpower

Edge... Although Christian's greatness at the moment cannot be denied, the fact remains... Edge is getting it done on the WWE's flagship program (RAW, obviosuly) and he's been the company's top heel for the past year. Both are gold on the mic and solid in the ring, but Edge gets the nod.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Christian is better on the mic and in the ring IMO,plus hes held the title longer and been a better champ then edge so my vote goes to Instant Classic.

xtremebadass

Edge is totally going to win this, it just should have been 2 choices instead of 4 IMO

phantomgerald

i say both. they are almost like carbon copies of each other because they are so similar. if u are choosing edge because he is in wwe, i say screw you because lets face it, looking at how well he is in tna, wwe probably regrets letting him go

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
200px-Miami_Heat_logo.svg.png
vs
200px-Chicago_Bulls_logo.svg.png

Baller

Reaction score
How can the Heat be the favorites when Bulls are #1 seed and have HCA?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was a mistake fixed it. 5 mill on the Heat.