Heat on Sheamus?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
*SPOILER* Winner of Batista/Undertaker is.......

The direction of the Undertaker vs. Batista match has apparently changed. The original idea was for Batista to end the Undertaker’s Wrestlemania winning streak, but now, it appears more likely that the Undertaker will prevail at Wrestlemania 23

Well atleast WWE will be doing something right at this year's Wrestlemania.

phantomgerald

definately right. but its not suprising considering how batista has been performing

Spiral

Reaction score
Well I couldn't really see Batista ending The Undertakers Streak, I think The Undertaker will end his career undefeated at WrestleMania

Captive8

Reaction score
Yeah, and the deadman will drop the belt back to Batista or someone else a month or two later.

v1-power

Reaction score
yo i am glad to hear this man undertaker world heavy champion once again and not that Batista guy anymore maybe after he learns to wrestler more he can come back for the title but after amnia taker is new champion

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
As noted last week here on the website, RAW producer Kevin Dunn is not a big fan of Sheamus despite Triple H being on good terms with him. So far this year, Sheamus has a 1-8 record on WWE TV and pay-per-view events. Ouch.

Didn't figure this worthless piece of skin would ever have heat when he sucks off hhh backstage but apparently I was wrong. For those wondering, his lone win this year was in a tag team match with ADR against John Morrison and Mark Henry back on the January 24 Raw where he didn't even get the fall.

Kizza

Reaction score
enjoy him more than 90% of wwe's employees

AF.

Reaction score
Sheamus is top heel material.

SAL

Reaction score
Sounds more like when they decided to throw HHH/Taker together they knew they had to bring Sheamus down so fans would hopefully forget that HHH should be pissed at him. So it was a less-than-nice touch when, immediately after the HHH/Taker staredown last week, Sheamus was the first guy out for the next match.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Don't even need to turn to him, just commit to the guy. Don't go making him the KOTR then having him look like a fucking chump to someone like Henry.