Heat on NXT Season 3 Winner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

^^^mega props for the Monty Brown statement, totally agree with X Pac 100%

Exxon

Reaction score
God I hope not. The guy is a waste, he's just a generic vanilla juice head.

phantomgerald

i think he'll probably go into modelling, he looks good for a wrestler

This Guy

I hope he stays away there have only been two succesful careers from WWE to TNA and thats TNA Owner Jeff Jarrett and Christian Cage.

I'd agree with that, but how many times to I have to post in multiple threads, Jeff Jarrett doesn't own TNA anymore...hasn't for 3 plus years already. He's a high ranking suit in the company, nothing more.

i think he'll probably go into modelling, he looks good for a wrestler

yeah dude, I ain't homophobic, but that comment still scares me a little lol

X-Pac

Reaction score
Thanks XBadass, if Vince has any smarts he will push Monty and then hell be champ in no time. Do you remember some of the promos he cut in TNA. I thought he was great. Or atleast way better then Lashley.

Rell

Reaction score
Monty Brown>Lashley Remember when Monty called Rhino a hypophant LOL

xtremebadass

OMG this is like my topic, I am defined by the statement

Lashley<Monty Brown

just like

Brock Lesnar>Batista

or

Any BIG guy>Batista

I have a whole list lol

phantomgerald

[/QUOTE]yeah dude, I ain't homophobic, but that comment still scares me a little lol[/QUOTE]

i ain't gay man, i just mean... ar forget it. but i'm not a homo

Wrestling Station

i dont see any big guy to be better than Batista, Batista is a star even if he lacks wrestling moves or skills.

anyway back to topic,
Test wont join TNA for several reasons.
1- He lacks support.
2- Not a star to impress TNA.
3- So many guys like Test in TNA.
4- TNA need big names like RVD, Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho to join to help them drag fans and ratings as wrestling is business.

xtremebadass

Test does lack alot in the wrestling scene, I have no clue why they were pushing him in WWE, if he were to go to TNA, he would probably suck even more, because TNA is picky about who to put on the air every week, and they have way better guys than Test to put on TV

phantomgerald

what tna is lacking is not wrestlers, but time and wrestling

circle

Reaction score
Lashley has no mic skills at all, and I do not want to see Test at TNA! He couldn't help them let alone himself

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
^True.

Wasn't he released by WWE cause of drugs/steroids. Who wants a guy that is using steroids then when the guy dies then the company has a lawsuit on their hands from the family for not stopping them.

xtremebadass

Test would be good for one reason in TNA, WWE made him. I think if he wanted to he would get into TNA just for the hell of that he was a superstar in WWE. They think if WWE pushed him once, that means he is a big deal, and TNA will do anything to show off to Spike TV, because Spike TV ate up the Kurt Angle signing, AKA reason they went primetime