Heat on Flair yet again backstage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucky

Reaction score
WrestleZone has spoken with several TNA wrestlers who have confirmed reports there is enormous backstage heat on Nature Boy Ric Flair following a bizarre situation that took place in Brooklyn, New York during TNA's house show on Friday night.

Flair arrived very late to the show, which was held at MCU Park, the stadium of the Brooklyn Cyclones minor league baseball team in the Coney Island section of NYC's Brooklyn borough.

Flair did sign autographs along with many other TNA wrestlers during intermission, but then adamantly refused to participate in the after-show meet and greet with the fans. Flair claimed backstage he was never asked to do it, so there was no reason for him to sign more autographs.

"He was already there, so why not go out and thank the fans who showed up?" mentioned one TNA wrestler this morning on the phone. "It just didn't make sense. We're all out there doing our best to promote this company and try to keep it alive, and Flair is acting as if the entire wrestling business owes him. I was really disappointed in him."

Another TNA wrestler said, "Flair used to be the most popular wrestler with the boys everywhere in the world, but this entire TNA run has been a real embarrassment to his career. I grew up a fan of Flair, and I'll always respect his work, but this was a real shame!"

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Flair said that he was never told that he had to go out and address the crowd.

Whatever the story I don't think he is worth the money. TNA can't really afford to waste that amount of money on someone that isn't really adding anything to the show.

Lucky

Reaction score
Agreed, but he's one of Hogan's buddies so he'll stick around til HH is gone I'm assuming.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
LOL Hogans buddies.

And Warrior and Hogan go fishing together.

Flair didn't do something he wasnt told to do. Simple as that. Story seems made up and looks like speculation, TNA sources. I coud say I have TNA sources. Don't mean anything.