Heat on Brock Lesnar Already, Marine Thanks WWE, Matt Hardy Legal Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I would like to know some of the names of the talent who are mad about Lesnar's return.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I kinda' understand where the military is coming from, but I mean, is it that big of a deal? Yes, he went AWOL, but he was in the military at one point, isn't that better than not being in the military at all? Don't believe Cena or DiBiase were, and Orton was an actual Marine at one point. I don't see how this helps either side by turning it into a big deal, just let WWE produce their crappy movies in peace.
Of course it's a big deal. Are you serious? All US Marines feel the exact same way Orton did about signing up for something that could possibly cost them their lives and hazing happens in every military branch. To anyone who actually put in their time and had to watch their friends die in combat, people like Orton are a complete disgrace.

WWE and Orton should have really tried harder to keep that piece of Orton's history under their hats, because it definitely made me look at him differently. That's a straight pussy move he pulled.

Johnny Ace

Reaction score
The Brock thing is a crock of shit. I can see why some wrestlers were disgruntled and still are disgruntled about The Rock, but at least we will see Brock a hell of a lot more than The Rock. It's just another thing for the no talents like Epico and Primo can complain about.

I am all for Orton playing as an awol marine, he would obvisouly fit the role good, but I doubt they are going in that direction and I stand by the real Marines on this one.

Someone also commented on that Orton was a marine for a little bit, it's better than not joining at all. That's not true. After bootcamp you sign the contract to protect the constitution and your country at all costs, but Orton decided to go awol twice. I have been losing a lot of respect for Orton lately because he thinks he is great shit in which he is not, and learning that he abandoned the Marines and his country made me lose all faith of that fucker.

Reaction score
As for the Marine thing, I don't really know what to say. I don't really understand the military culture so maybe I'm not in the position to speak but I can't help but feel like they've just got a hair up their arse.

Going AWOL is akin to treason, basically the lowest act one can commit whilst serving in the armed forces.

For him to be positioned as a Marine for the film is a slap in the face to the marines and the whole notion of what it takes to be a noble soldier.

Which would never happen, Brock is an animal and could fuck any one of them up. They'd be too scared to say anything to him directly.

Unless there name was Cain Velasquez

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Frank Mir and Alistar Overeem also would like a say in guys that would destroy Brock Lesnar.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Frank Mir? LOLZ

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I thought the exact same thing when I read it earlier, didn't have the heart to respond to it though.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I thought the exact same thing when I read it earlier, didn't have the heart to respond to it though.

Ubereem I understand, but it's like someone just wiki'd Brock and seen his record and just chimed in.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
brock-lesnar.jpg
capt.b937663733814e05b45c652eb7deda51.mma_ufc_100_nvlas202.jpg

:Kane:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
We know, but he didn't destroy him like you seem to think.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Mir did make Lesnar tap out, don't forget that fellas.

Lesnar made Carwin tap out, but please watch round 1 of that fight.

Mir got his ass kicked in both fights and got a fluke kneebar dude.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I totally agree with you Cork but he made Brock tap. I guess my logic was wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.