Heat between John Morrison and Trish Stratus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Re: Trish Stratus Speaks About Morrison, Cena, and Snooki

I honestly did not get the John Cena part at all...

SAL

Reaction score

I see where Dale's coming from. If Trish intended to keep working with WWE, she wouldn't have been upfront about it. She knows she's not going to be there in the locker room every week dealing with the repercussions of talking about backstage goings-on, and she knows she's on hallowed ground where she's protected. Basically everything Morrison was supposedly upset about. But now I'm going in a circle.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Was pure sarcasm though the whole Cena can't wrestle stuff is like totally dead so I don't get why it even got brought up.

SAL

Reaction score

So, lie for him? If you say no comment there is no cold water being poured just a dirt sheet making a new and bigger report.

She does lie and then she has to end up saying Waltman has no idea what he is talking about or what he is seeing which is disrespect when they relay that tweet of his to her, which Busted Open will do on the air for the world to hear, just to protect the guy who was a dick.

It is a lot of needless trouble than just squashing it with the truth before it grows out of hand or lying about it and having to get her and John's stories straight enough to match (See Matt and Reby on the TE incident as an example)

Oh, also, god forbid she cause anyone to have a negative opinion of Sean Waltman! :lol:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Because Reby works for him and Matt thinks she can't wrestle. Cena gets mentiobned there every week on that show

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Oh, also, god forbid she cause anyone to have a negative opinion of Sean Waltman! :lol:
He doesn't need anymore humiliation after the Chyna tape.

Plus I still see no reason to throw a guy who was being honest and respectful toward you under the bus in favor of Morrison who was a dick to you. It isn't like people didn't know her idea was a no go when you promoted as being on the Raw after WM if he was willing to agree.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I'm still curious as to what this idea was exactly.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

In a sense yeah but not to protect him. She could have easily just shrugged off the question then let the reprecussions of his actions happen backstage. She looks thoroughly professional and doesn't 'air the dirty laundry' as it was.

Also, she wouldn't throw Waltman under the bus would she. "I went to John with some ideas going forward, but there was stuff we couldn't agree on together, but that's the business." That's how simple it could have been. She stays looking the ultimate professional and puts another spin on the story without it looking like a total negative. The people get their answer and Waltman still holds credibility if people watched the match.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I respect the way that you outlined as well Dale. I'm fine with her way too because it was strictly focusing on Morrison, not Melina or anyone lese getting pulled into the fire.

And Mak, if the idea was something with Lita (was at Fan Axxess and at the after party with her) and/or Kong (also in Atlanta) as Meltzer speculated on, I'd be happy to see it still used with someone in Morrison's spot. I mean there are tons of guys who might relish the slot since they never give a shot and try to springboard on to bigger things.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

If they went ahead with the idea and it had to do with Kong ideally I would have said give Bourne the slot, but I get the feeling that Kong would pick him a part on TV sadly.

Black Sanchez

Reaction score

They should give the spot to Danielson in all honesty and play off his nerdy ladies man gimmick.

I have no problem with Trish's response as Morrison was really blowing his chance for stardom and she was being open and direct with it holding professionalism in the process.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
As it relates to the surprise you can take it for what it is worth, but Meltzer said Kong was filming coming to FCW videos and Lita was telling people to keep their eyes peeled about a in ring return at Axxess weekend and the WM after party.

Could be horse shit or a coincidence, but I think it lined up with what Trish was hinting to on Monday which I would assume would have been Lita replacing Snooki in the 6 person and Vickie feud

Diva dirt also says that Lita told someone the same thing at her recent autograph signing

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Update: Morrison Replies to Trish's Busted Open Interview
Posted by PWPIX on 04/11/2011
-- John Morrison is not shying away from online reports that he has heat within the WWE locker room. Today on Twitter, he made light of Trish Stratus alleging during an interview last Friday that he cold-shouldered her following their contest at WrestleMania XXVII.

He wrote, "Raw in Bridgeport today- Lookout @HEELZiggler... I got a mean punch, a furious kick, and a cold shoulder!"

Morrison also tweeted the following remark on Friday shortly after Stratus' allegations surfaced online: "If you don't have enemies, you don't have character."

He also said yesterday that "American Airlines is not smart," likely in reference to Stratus stating that he wasn't too smart in his decision making for their WrestleMania match.
He is a smart ass for a guy who could never get as over as a heel or face or draw as well in 7 year WWE career when compared to Trish's 7 years.

He probably had Melina standing over his shoulder while writing that, Matt Hardy super lite folks

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler