He Pulled It Off!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lmao @ Airfixx

@ Mizmasta A little choppy? I went straight to the end and it messes up right when Cena about to fall through the table. That's the only part I wanted to see. Where the hell was Sheamus at? He wasn't even in the corner when Cena went through the table.

MizMasta3000

The point of the post was to dead my Swagger Mark-Ism until he gets some justice :rolleyes:

Kizza

Pretty sure Sheamus has the best anxious/nervous look in history. His face when he's about to powerbomb Cena through the table is priceless.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Cena is gonna get it back soon
Inb4 more championships then Ric Flair

YoungMannie

Reaction score
The BestThing Is Too Give Him A Mike Awesome/Big Show ECW Monster Run Where He Rips Through Competion

Kizza

I'm all for the big, dramatic music, the entrance that begins backstage, and the 179-0 (??) winning streak.

MizMasta3000

Pretty sure Sheamus has the best anxious/nervous look in history. His face when he's about to powerbomb Cena through the table is priceless.
Wanted to make sure he didnt screw up lol. Vince is always looking for an excuse to make the next Mr. Kennedy out of someone

noumenon

Just a few things...

- I'm really happy to see someone new finally in the WWE title picture, but the way it was done was just....ugh.
-Sure Cena "put over" Sheamus, but in reality all he did was take another table bump to him as he has already done.
If WWE had any balls they would have made this a fucking regular match and had Sheamus get the clean 1, 2, 3 to continue to make this guy look like a beast. The tables match could have easily been done between Drew and Jomo instead.
-The finish wasn't nearly dominant enough. It was played off almost as a fucking accident that Cena fell through the table as dumb ass King and Cole questioned the fucking finish of the match!?!??!?! Yeah, way to put over your new champion guys. They couldn't have had him do the Outsiders Edge (I don't know what he calls his) through a table in the corner or something?
The only thing that's going to redeem the way he won the title last night would be to have Cena cash in his rematch tonight and have Sheamus dominate him beyond belief and get the clean win.
-Agreed... what a shitty PPV to win your first title at. Instead of winning that little battle royal on RAW why not have the guy win the fucking ROYAL RUMBLE and pick up the title at Mania.

I'm guessing he'll probably drop the title at Elimination Chamber to Orton who will in turn put over Kofi (this years Rumble winner) at Mania.

MizMasta3000

Hey! You want WWE to push new stars and make them look good too?? You can't satisfy a wrestling fan lol jk. Maybe we get a clean match for Sheamus/Cena at RR or Elimination Chamber

Wordlife

noumenon, you think Kofi will win the RR? What ever happened to the reports of Edge returning by then?

noumenon

No way Edge will be ready to go by then. I'm saying either Kofi or Morrison for the Rumble this year.
I think Edge will probably get drafted straight to RAW upon his return and more likely feud with Orton for the title than Jericho. If he does have any involvement with Jericho it will probably be limited to one PPV.

Wordlife

^that sounds more like it :)

Personally I'm hoping for a HUGE JoMo push and have him win the RR this year. Its random as hell considering he really isn't quite there yet for the Heavyweight division, maybe? I don't know, but honestly Cena/JoMo, or Taker/JoMo would be quite good to see