HBK vs The Face That Runs The Place?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

News on the Possibility of Shawn Michaels Facing AJ Styles at Royal Rumble
As previously reported here, AJ Styles went on record to state that he would like to face Shawn Michaels at the Royal Rumble in San Antonio.

- According to a friend of Shawn's, however, Michaels is strongly against doing another match and hasn't given any indication that he would reconsider.

- Michaels previously turned down an opportunity to wrestle Daniel Bryan a few years ago in a program that would have made sense at the time so the chances are pretty low that he will decide to make a return at the Rumble against Styles.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Subscription information available at

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A lot of wrestlers would like to wrestle him but he has retired. He didn't do it out of choice alone but because he knew if he kept going, his body would end up worse over time. He wanted to be able to have a life after wrestling so he stopped. I can't see him coming back for AJ or anyone else. He has a wife and kids to consider and he don't want to risk ending up in such a state, he can't care for his own family.

87e67bd7d6e95fd15da5043ba52888f6.jpg

KITTIES! :yay:

Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
:woah:Its like OMG HBK VS AJ Styles
:what:Shawn doesn't want to do it
:okay:
:why:please Shawn 1 more match!

Reactions: alexb

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
A lot of wrestlers would like to wrestle him but he has retired. He didn't do it out of choice alone but because he knew if he kept going, his body would end up worse over time. He wanted to be able to have a life after wrestling so he stopped. I can't see him coming back for AJ or anyone else. He has a wife and kids to consider and he don't want to risk ending up in such a state, he can't care for his own family.

87e67bd7d6e95fd15da5043ba52888f6.jpg

KITTIES! :yay:
I want him to live the rest of his life happily and healthy I really do!...........He is my 2nd favorite wrestler of all time I would love to see him in ring just 1 more time and who better (opposite of Undertaker of course) then The Face That Run's the Place!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I want him to live the rest of his life happily and healthy I really do!...........He is my 2nd favorite wrestler of all time I would love to see him in ring just 1 more time and who better (opposite of Undertaker of course) then The Face That Run's the Place!

A lot of people would love to see him wrestle again, so you aren't alone. I don't want to see him be pressured in to is for the sake of his family. I don't even like that Undertaker still wrestles but at least he is a part timer... still though. The older you are the more risks you face, even if you stay in relatively good shape. Most matches pose a lot of risks for even the younger wrestlers.

Also... doesn't he have a neck injury that can easily be made worse? Like he retired for a similar reason to why Edge did. I could be wrong.

Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
(Just look at that elbow in my signature that is a work of art right there!)

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Hey, in a world that Donald Trump can possibly become president :annoyed:............ anything is possible!

I just have to
upload_2016-10-29_10-30-5.jpeg