HBK to work Tribute to the Troops

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NooDLE

Reaction score
Graphic of a automobile

its a car! it was for a battle.....................................: rate or hate :

bq1copy.jpg

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
thats pretty nice , i would take what looks like bevel on the dodge viper gts text or what ever effect you have on there. the white text could be more clear too would have looked nice with a nice simple font on that. other then that it its a really good try.

oneofakind

Reaction score
Other than the fact that i hate dodge vipers, but we wont get into that i could on forever same with cameros and corvettes, i like it, the small ss's of the car on top might be a little intrusive perhaps if they were smaller but overall you get an A-

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Well its not a sig and you never said it was so I cant mess with the size but from what I see, it looks pretty decent. Nice and simple, too bad you had to cover up some of the car like the tail and the top part. The sub text is on the way too. Nice work.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hope he cuts a promo or something. I figure he'll do a guest ref deal.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
HBK to Return?

Shawn Michaels, who has not appeared inside a wrestling ring since his emotional farewell speech on the March 29, 2010 episode of Monday Night RAW, is advertised to appear at WWE's 2010 Tribute to the Troops event, which airs Saturday, December 18 at 9:00 p.m. EST on NBC.

As long as he does not wrestle and just gives a speech with maybe a SCM to a heel I don't mind this at all. Really hope he does not end up teaming with hhh to reunite DX in a match for the 88th time.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker