Hbk Is Back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
Kennedy will be a main eventer eventually. I personally think that he could be a main eventer now, but their kind of holding him back. Hopefully he catches some breaks, no more injuries or steriods and then he will be back in the main event.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ It's too hard to tell what could happen. This is WWE. But Michaels probably will face Orton at Cyber Sunday.

steve316

Reaction score
didn't i go on in the shout about hbk coming back on sunday i felt it lol

J

Ha i was there...It was awsome...I flipped...but yea glad to see him back...and he looks like he's goin' back to more of his old style...Which is awsome...

Reaction score
Pretty Cool to see HBK back ,i dont particuly want DX back either.
This looks like it could have a strong fued starting between HBK And Orton.
All looks good to be honest!- Apart from the fact that he needs a shave :p

chavoheat

Reaction score
DX might not be back, but from the looks of things, HBK and HHH will be teaming up against McMahon, Umaga, and Orton.

kingovkings

Reaction score
WOW that's 2 times that wwe pulled of a shocker I'm loving this it awesome, just hope it stays like this. The heart break kid is BACK and looking good check out that spear lol. Well i reckon that now HBK is back it will be him/Orton feuding with trips taking a back seat for a bit poss keep feud going with him & umaga for awhile. But with hbk n trips both crotch chopping i reckon they will have each others backs but not in the whole dx thing like last time just looking out for each other. Then towards the end of year/ Jan time trips will decide he wants title big time and he will interfere with hbk/Orton to set up a kick ass feud going into wm24 with Orton/hbk/trips to make for a wicked main event or one of the main events coz taker n edge will be pretty huge also well that my opinion anywayz :)

WWE-HBK

Reaction score
this is so cool i go on wwe.com every tuesday morning as raw is on live at 2am monday night in UK so i cant watch it live

but i went to wwe.com expecting nothing but an orton fest and what do i see?

HBK back in all his glory

get F'N In

he totally owned RKO
gonna set up some interesting matches between the 2 now
going to make interesting viewing to say the least

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Major surprise, I was expected HHH to come from under the ring, the way the camera was positioned. Who's thinking about a DX reunion? Fuck that, I wanna see them both go after the title!

Shawn grew back that heel gruff he had way back in 1996 but the hair could get a lil trim. It's great to see him back styll.

Bradders

Reaction score
His beard sucks. Anyway what a fantastic return! The greatest shock I have had all year wrestling wise and it is great to see HBK back and looking fit.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Great to finnaly see him back!

Loving the new look kinda... Doesn't make him seem as old as earlier on in the year!

StageBomb

Reaction score
Yeah, HBK is gonna stick with this whole rugged cowboy image. Did anyone elsehear JR call sweet chin music "the longhorn kick"?

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I was right, I said in another thread that Shawn Michaels would make a surprise return rather than a fancy one with videos building up to it. He's the showstopa, thats wot he does.

I love Shawn's new look, with the cowboy hat and the muzzle and everything. I think it makes him look about 10 years younger. With the cowboy hat and the muzzle, his look reminds me of back when he was the WWE commisioner or in the early days of DX. Cos I was thinking at Judgement Day and even at WM23 how much HBK had aged since returning to the ring in 2002. With the new look, he looks more rejuvinated and more like a real texan. :p I really hope he keeps the look.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Yeah, HBK is gonna stick with this whole rugged cowboy image. Did anyone elsehear JR call sweet chin music "the longhorn kick"?

I just went to WWE.com and double checked and... yes.... JR definately called it the longhorn kick, and when The King just called it the superkick, it sounded like they were a bit reluctant to call it Sweet Chin Music