Hayley Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
Ive heard alot of her recently so i decided to make a sig,Kept it simple with lighting and coloring effects so nothing special,let me know what you think

V1:
Hwilliams.jpg

V2:
Hwilliams2.jpg

PeepShow

I'm a fan.

Not a fan of the text in the second. It just seems kind of out of place or something. Not saying I don't think it doesn't need text, but maybe just make it stand out a bit more. Nice job.

Spity94

Reaction score
I'm a fan.

Not a fan of the text in the second. It just seems kind of out of place or something. Not saying I don't think it doesn't need text, but maybe just make it stand out a bit more. Nice job.

Bet your a fan of that outfit too lol

But yea i know what you guys mean about the text,i knew it needed some but didnt really know where to place it or what font would flow well with it.Thanks for the comments

C4

Not much graphical but it's decent, should work out with the text though.

1chiban

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread but wtf is that from?! I like the outfit for one though lol

Spity94

Reaction score
I dont know where its from lol
I just searched her in photobucket and it came up