• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have you ever smoked pot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

noumenon

Well yeah, I'm not anti-pot...like I said, I used to be a pretty big stoner. I'm still not completely sold that smoking pot excessively is in no way bad for you. People hack their lungs up for a reason when they smoke a lot of pot.

Also yeah, they take A LOT to make, but the end result is so fuckin worth it. They get you fuckin blitzed.

Reaction score
DON'T USE REGS TO MAKE BROWNIES!!! You HAVE to use chronic, REGS isn't worth it, but for the amount of nug you hafta put in a batch, you're better off rolling a fat tree. Brownies are slightly over rated. Get some hash cakes, but it's so hard to find good hash! I've had a few different foods made with pot, courtesy of teh Chef Ra cook book. Pot sweet bread, pot pasta (was pretty good) pot tea and this milky pot drink called Bhang. Non of them get ya as good as brownies though, but I guess the food never did it for me the way it does for everyone else. I always thought I was making them wrong and I made them both ways but people were telling me they were the shit. Go figure.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I much rather fancy hardcore drugs like some meth instead of weed.

if anyone consumes too much of anything its not good for the body. whether its too much water or too much weed. anyone who says inhaling a foreign substance into their lungs isn't bad doesn't appear to be too smart in my opinion. inhaling any sort of smoke isn't good for the lungs. also considering all the chemicals and other shit weed is laced with these days you never know what you are putting into your body. some shit is laced with coke, pcp, or even a household cleaning product. I know someone who laced weed with some orange glow or windex or something, people didn't know what was in it but said it was awesome. weed these days isn't natural at all and if anything is not as safe these days then say in like the 60s.

plus in real life people I know that smoke weed are wastes of lifes and after smokin weed turn to other drugs (better drugs!). even a habital weed smoker spends a lot to get their fix so its costly.

noumenon

I much rather fancy hardcore drugs like some meth instead of weed.

if anyone consumes too much of anything its not good for the body. whether its too much water or too much weed. anyone who says inhaling a foreign substance into their lungs isn't bad doesn't appear to be too smart in my opinion. inhaling any sort of smoke isn't good for the lungs. also considering all the chemicals and other shit weed is laced with these days you never know what you are putting into your body. some shit is laced with coke, pcp, or even a household cleaning product. I know someone who laced weed with some orange glow or windex or something, people didn't know what was in it but said it was awesome. weed these days isn't natural at all and if anything is not as safe these days then say in like the 60s.

plus in real life people I know that smoke weed are wastes of lifes and after smokin weed turn to other drugs (better drugs!). even a habital weed smoker spends a lot to get their fix so its costly.

Extremely common. Especially the Orange Glow shit.... or even Orange scented Pledge.

Great One

Well yeah, I'm not anti-pot...like I said, I used to be a pretty big stoner. I'm still not completely sold that smoking pot excessively is in no way bad for you. People hack their lungs up for a reason when they smoke a lot of pot.
Was gonna say something similar to what Mike just said, but yeah, that could have been because of their throat/windpipe too. Not saying it's a big deal, but it DOES have negative effects and something like inhaling smoke can fucking destroy your windpipe. Most people I know who regularly smoke are cool with it though. And obviously, if you don't think this is not somewhat bad for your lungs, you're Blue and obviously have no knowledge of these things. Any smoke you're inhaling, regardless of all the chemicals, will be detrimental to your lungs if you're abusing it.

exAusTiN

Reaction score
Dope? Wtf is this the 70's?

Dope today is heroin, not fucking weed.

Yes I smoke "dope" probably 2 times a week. Makes me more social and more healthy than drinking, and also you don't get hungover, you don't look like a complete dumbass, and you can still drive (but i still don't condone it).

Honestly no idea why it's illegal, but legal or not, I'll still blaze this shit up every week.

Was gonna say something similar to what Mike just said, but yeah, that could have been because of their throat/windpipe too. Not saying it's a big deal, but it DOES have negative effects and something like inhaling smoke can fucking destroy your windpipe. Most people I know who regularly smoke are cool with it though. And obviously, if you don't think this is not somewhat bad for your lungs, you're Blue and obviously have no knowledge of these things. Any smoke you're inhaling, regardless of all the chemicals, will be detrimental to your lungs if you're abusing it.
Totally agree, but if it were legal, people wouldn't smoke it as much, they could bake it or even vaporize it which is way more healthier than smoking it. But I agree, the big side affect of smoking weed is the smoke, but w/e, you only live once.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
Nope, haven't drunk anything in around seven years either, bit of a porker though so no real health benefits for not doing either.

Maybe if I can actually lose some weight this year it might be a positive.

Kaz

Reaction score
Straight Edge people= Losers.

How so? Because they would rather just enjoy life than smoke weed and get all dilusional all the time? Yep that sure makes sesne why they are losers :thumbdown:

And I experimented with it last year cause I had some friends that did it so I had easy access to the stuff but only did it once in a while for a few months and havent done any at all since last July.

G 3

Reaction score
^This.
VS086.jpg

:) :)

Fuck you and fuck straight edge. What do you define as drugs? Recreational? Or do you boycott all drugs? What about caffeine? Caffeine is more addictive than pot. "Be true and stay alive", Without drugs you wouldn't be able to live as long, so your cute little graphic makes no sense now.

Weed enhances life. It puts you in a state of euphoria. It makes music better, tv better, shitty ass wrestling on tv better, movies better, food better, sex better, and school better.

People who smoke weed are less likely to die of lung cancer. Why? You can't smoke weed like you can cigarettes, unless you are rich as hell. Plus, smoking is not the only way to get high. I use a vaporizer. There is no smoke at all.

The only bad thing about weed, is that it is illegal.

Nation

Fuck you and fuck straight edge. What do you define as drugs? Recreational? Or do you boycott all drugs? What about caffeine? Caffeine is more addictive than pot. "Be true and stay alive", Without drugs you wouldn't be able to live as long, so your cute little graphic makes no sense now.

Weed enhances life. It puts you in a state of euphoria. It makes music better, tv better, shitty ass wrestling on tv better, movies better, food better, sex better, and school better.

People who smoke weed are less likely to die of lung cancer. Why? You can't smoke weed like you can cigarettes, unless you are rich as hell. Plus, smoking is not the only way to get high. I use a vaporizer. There is no smoke at all.

The only bad thing about weed, is that it is illegal.

How were you not considered for new member of the month? straight_edge76 was fucking around just so you know though he's not against weed like all those anti weed losers. Weed definitely does enhance life. The feeling of being high is just incredible. The imagination soars when one is high.

straight_edge76

Yeah G 3 lol I was just fucking around. I knew that the picture would get at least one person's underwear all in a buind and I was correct :). I myself do not smoke but I know quite a few people who do, It's not like I am anti-weed it just isn't something I have ever wanted to engage in. I am actually all for legalizing ganja. I have heard of accounts where it can help you focus and even killing cancer cells.

Wordlife

^all day everday

Had a nice nic last night, calmed me the fuck down